Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
If you are one of the new subscribers, welcome to the Sandwiches Newsletter. I hope that both the new and old subscribers are enjoying the latest news about sandwiches, soups, and sides.

Remember, if you have a request, feel free to post it on the forum or e-mail me. I am happy to respond.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I send out a Sandwiches Newsletter every week. It contains information on my latest article. Sometimes I put information in the newsletter that I don't share in the article or the forum. I might add an extra variation on the latest recipe.

There is also upcoming information on bonus features. Sometimes I post extra articles. Since they aren't featured on Saturday, they may be easily missed!

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Sandwiches site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the Sandwiches site. This includes, sandwiches, soups, sides, and reviews of products.

Entering your e-mail will not bring more spam to your e-mail account. We NEVER, and I mean NEVER, sell or trade your confidential information. Signing up for the Sandwiches newsletter will get you the newsletter-period.

I did not believe this when I signed up, since every time that I signed up for something online, I got a huge amount of spam. With BellaOnline, this never happened. It was one reason that I became a BellaOnline editor. At BellaOnline we exist to provide information with a personal touch. When I write articles telling the latest information about different sandwiches and their accompaniments, they are written from a personal perspective.

At BellaOnline we do not make money by selling our loyal readers' information. We value you as people.

Last edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches; 10/29/11 10:26 AM.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
If you were a Sandwiches newsletter subscriber, you would hear about the latest articles on the Sandwiches site. When there are going to be bonus articles, you wouldn't miss them.

You would also get recipes and variations that are not available in the articles. Sometimes I have more article than I have space for. The rest of the story goes into the Sandwiches newsletter.

It's free, it's fun, and there's great information in the newsletter! This is your personal invitation to subscribe to the Sandwiches Newsletter.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I send out a Sandwiches Newsletter every week. It contains information on my latest article. Sometimes I put information in the newsletter that I don't share in the article or the forum. I might add an extra variation on the latest recipe.

Have your newsletter delivered right to your e-mail box. Learn what's fresh on the Sandwiches site.

I invite you to subscribe.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C

Have your newsletter delivered right to your e-mail box. Learn what's fresh on the Sandwiches site.

I invite you to subscribe.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
If you have questions that are not answered here about subscribing to the Sandwiches newsletter, please feel free to e-mail me using my editor address.

Just go click on Sandwiches below my signature. That will take you directly to the Sandwiches site. Click on my name. Ask your question, and please be sure to leave me your e-mail address. I promise that I won't share the address with anybody.

Last edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches; 11/09/11 07:16 PM.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I love to see new subscribers to the newsletter. Also, it's wonderful to hear your suggestions and requests.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
When you sign up for the Sandwiches newsletter, you always have a nice surprise in your e-mail at least once a week. I invite you to subscribe. Go to any page of the Sandwiches site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address.

Last edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches; 11/13/11 10:34 AM.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Do you enjoy the world of sandwiches! At the Sandwiches site, we have ideas, recipes, and advice. Join our conversations...AND when you sign up for the newsletter, you get the first look at new recipes.

The Sandwiches Newsletter also contains information, tips, and sandwich ideas that are just for newsletter subscribers.

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Sandwiches site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address.

You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the Sandwiches site. This includes, sandwiches, soups, sides, and reviews of products.

Click on this link to go directly to the Sandwiches Site.

Last edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches; 11/20/11 02:24 PM.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
If you enjoy the world of Sandwiches, you are invited to subscribe to the Sandwiches newsletter. It will be delivered to your e-mail once a week. The newsletter will be all that is delivered. No spam, nada, zippie, just sandwiches news.

Also, consider signing up for the forum, so that you can post. This doesn't mean that you MUST post, just that you have that option.

On the right hand side of the forum, there is a Register to Post area. Just sign up, and then you can post anywhere in any forum.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.