logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#726674 11/20/11 12:04 AM
OP Offline
Hello, I wanted to touch base and say that we are relocated to Nashville and recovering from moving a house full of furniture. Life sure does deal us some sticky cards sometimes.

Have you ever wondered why we seem to have so many ups and downs. We try so hard to make the best of things yet for what ever reason the Universe desires to give us a little bump every now and then.

Life is just meant to be that way. It wouldn't be exciting, different, amusing, perplexing or exotic if things always stayed the same. We need some spice in our lives sometimes to keep things shook up and worth living for.

I am one of millions who lost my full time job at the beginning of 2009. I was devasted. We tried to hang on but then we lost our home and then things just kept going down hill from there.

In 2010 life decided it was time to bring forth new blessings and we started over in TN. For a whole year we were happy and things seemed to go well. Then family issues caused us to move back to AL.

I found a great full job, my husband was getting a little work, we found a new house, our youngest grandchild came to live with us and things were looking great.

Then.......................we both lost our jobs at the same time.

I almost lost my mind. But then the calls began to pour in. Nashville is where the jobs are, come back they said. So here we are. Our backs are thrown out, I think I popped a few disks and my husband can barely walk but we are here.

The great thing about it.....the phone hasn't stopped ringing. Work is abundant.

Odd how life tells you where you really need to be even if you feel different about.

Have a blessed night.

Sherryl Craig
Philosophy
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It is great that you are open to change and feel that you are doing the right thing. It seems overwhelming and almost like you're going in circles but fortunately, still steered in the right direction.

A good night to you as well Sherryl!

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
OP Offline
Blessings Violette, yes I do feel like we are traveling in circles but this time it feels like the cirlce has lead us back to where we really needed to be all along. I feel less stress and more relaxed and the juices are flowing for writing and new projects.

All is well on path of enlightenment.

Blessings abound.

Sherryl Craig
Philosophy
K
Amoeba
Amoeba
K
Brava Sherryl! Through all that it sure sounds like you landed on your feet. Best of luck!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.