Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
A
Gecko
Gecko
A
Very true Beautiful People. Can't force it, the creative juices.

Today I was feeding the goats and the words of a Patty Smith song kept replaying themselves:

Shooting at the walls of heartache
Bang Bang
I am the warrior
Well I am the warrior
And heart to heart you'll win
If you survive the warrior....

So we all have these heartaches we must overcome at times.

Last edited by anna*AHHA* Ruscult*; 11/16/11 12:17 PM.

Anna - AHHA
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Burt B.
Thoughts are things so it has been said... of winged flight piercing needle like through the night of misconstrued fortune... remember to retain the nimbus of kind loving thoughts for the universe is a boomerang or a rubber band even for the likes of you and me.

Take heart and reigns of this life god giveth thee accords have power to frame universes beyond your ken...

radiate peace and beauty then you'll help a friend...

for life is one so Jesus stated aloud to the restless violent and boisterous crowd.

unclean the lies of so-called harmless childhood rhymes sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me...

excuse me, but haven't you heard the word framed universes untold and this gift of speech separates you from 4-legged furry things...

so think before you speak for even in printed form every erg of energy is yours to use...

set yourself free from prison then and stop the useless foolishness to which the race is heir...

the word is the infinite energy of god use it wisely then weave a nest that's sturdy and soft for vibration will be caught by other attuned minds for every straw of stick and softspun cotton of your nest another will see and another will catch...

for all of life on this planetary sphere is reeling and bucking for mother dear has had enough..

there is one law but harmony in the universe..

lose that and you've lost all for this life is not a curse, but opportunity and not a sin..

forsake all ugliness -- vicissitudes of life in the way for God is beyond time and space yet within it you see...

as little chick pops out in the incubator and then they fittle and flop but their furry short down is so pretty chicks are new life all yellow and then life demands the growth into a blessed hen !
[img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img]

Beautiful pictures, Burt. Thank you for sharing those with us.

These lines you wrote really are full of powerful meaning:

"for all of life on this planetary sphere is reeling and bucking for mother dear has had enough..

there is one law but harmony in the universe..

lose that and you've lost all for this life is not a curse, but opportunity and not a sin.."

Thank you!

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Burt B.
Originally Posted By: Phyllis Doyle
For you, Burt:

SPIRITS OF THE CANYON

Gorgeous !!

hehe smile Pretty !!

I am so happy you like it. I knew you would relate to the beauty and spirituality of Nature. Thank you.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
OP Offline
What is life if not a learning experience? Each life time is a class in University. The quicker we learn our lessons and grasp the true meaning of life, the quicker we will graduate and be able to go home. Blessed Be.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
OP Offline
A peanut sat on a railroad track
Its heart was all aflutter
Along came a train around the bend
Toot! Toot! Peanut Butter

We should all be aware of where we stand when wishing to spread our joy and inspiration.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
OP Offline
Good morning, Burt. Hope you have a lovely day.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
You've been quiet of late, Burt. How are you doing? Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?

Sending warm thoughts your way.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
OP Offline
For you, Burt: YOU RAISE ME UP

And for all who need to remember that the Supreme Being within each of us is there for us.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi Cassie and Phyllis,
Connie and I had a wonderful, warm and quiet Thanksgiving.
We just took two plates to the guys that are watching the motel for us. I live pretty much in a constant state of emotional pain feeling the entire world simultaneously on many different frequencies and channels within. Just driving around was a bit too much excitement and I had to get home. The veils are thinning and people and things are getting somewhat better. Everything is so profit motivated that I have to take a lot of time to keep things super simple. No motivating muse lately, just a lot of internal work. This will be the third holiday without my last living parent, my Dad. When he passed, the two older brothers and the one sister-in-law got real vicious. Everybody is killing and slicing eachother's throats for a dime.
I stayed close to my family because I could not deal with the outside world that well. God has provided for all of my needs. I try to keep my wants to a minimal -- In fact as long as we have by God's Grace, shelter, food and clothing -- I could really care less about all of the accouterments of society. I have no one to impress. The cat is biting my toes. The cold somewhat scares me -- I've had nervous breakdowns all of my life, 1977, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1992. Extremely sensitive and creative -- those sorts of people make a ton of money in show business.. not me. I chose to run dad's motel to purchase a lot of time to think, pray, meditate, heal and read. I just want to know God. The tax lady said it might be time to sell so that's been weighing heavy upon me -- not too heavy 'cause she said it will take 18 months. I guess I've been a naive idle dreamer most of my life trying to make do without a lot of money. But, I'm trying to stay in tune with nature and nature's God. I take a lot of naps just to stay stable. Thanks for the song Phyllis, It's Pretty !! smile !!!

A
Gecko
Gecko
A
Hello Everyone,

Hope all of you enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday. We cooked a turkey in the fryer so it helped with the stress levels, but it was a bit crazy.

Burt B sorry to hear about your pain but I can relate in the respect that it takes me a few days to recover from the drain too. I remember hearing something along the lines of needing five hours of solitude for every two hours spent "out in the world/with people."

Looking forward to some poetry....

Peace to all.

Anna - AHHA
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.