Hi everyone...Just wanted some advice or insight if you could... I found out when I should have been around 8 weeks that my baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. I waited around, but nothing happened and my doctor had me do a round of misoprostal. Nothing happened, so she had me do another. Still nothing, and I developed a blood clot on my leg, so she sent me to the ER for a D and C. After the D and C, they gave me a depo shot. I didnt have my period for three months, and assumed that it was the depo...then I started bleeding, and pretty much have been bleeding for the last six months. Its been crampy and also a constant reminder that I may not be able to concieve again. :( Another thing: This happened at the same time I lost my job and so also right when i lost my insurance. I am not eligible for medicaid. So I finally made an appointment at planned parenthood to see what is going on. Has anyone else had anything similar happen? Or heard of it? Or have any idea what could be going on? Its really upsetting and making it kind of hard to put the miscarriage behind me too. Does anyone think planned parenthood can even help me?