logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
In Chinese medicine magnesium is known as �mei - the beautiful mineral� because it encourages healthy skin tissues. Magnesium is as important to the human body as air and water.

www.bellaonline.com/articles/art37278.asp

"Even with our differences
There is a place we're all connected
Each of us can find each other's light,
There's so much to be thankful for."

~ Josh Groban
Thankful

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Another great article Linda!

I didn't know that about magnesium. Oy!!! Calcium, Magnesium, Vit D, Vit B.

Keeping them straight gives me headache LOL!!!

This morning I stood in my kitchen, looking at my bottles of vitamins. I was drinking a bottle of water, and I thought "I should take my vitamins now." Then I said out loud "I need a break from you guys!" and I actually pointed my finger at my vitamins LOL!!!!

I like the idea of magnesium in a cream! In fact, I'd like them ALL in a cream! One of my vitamins (or maybe a combo) has been making my stomach feel so bloated frown

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Deanna

I have stopped taking processed vitamins as I found I was bloated and my urine would be luminous yellow and like acid some days. I think we can take too many vitamins.

Try cutting them all out for a while as you said and drinking lots of water from your bottle which says 'I love you' on it, see if that helps. Then add the vitamins to your daily routine, one by one, and see what you really need to take and see what effects you most.

If they effect you badly, you don't need them!

Try finding the vitamins you need in herbal teas. Rosehip - Vit c etc.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I've pretty much quit taking commercial vitamins too as they contain fillers and binders like magnesium stearate (which isn't magnesium as in your article). Over years and years of taking vitamins we take in lots of unneeded and possibly toxic chemicals through the very vitamin supplements that are supposed to keep us healthy.

There are companies out there which sell pure vitamins with no fillers, such as NutroBio (I don't make anything for promoting them but like their products).

These days I get many of my nutrients from cultured veggies. The fermentation process intensifies the vitamins in each food, plus they contain friendly bacteria which helps the digestion so you're getting the most nutrition from the food you eat.

It's easy to make your own Cultured Veggies

The best way to get your vitamins is in your diet. Commercially produced vitamins are not as readily absorbed by the body. Incidentally, Magnesium acts as a calcium channel blocker. Lack of magnesium can lead to muscle spasms and, as the blood vessels are muscle (smooth) poor circulation to the extremities and increased blood pressure. So, before taking beta blockers, it may be a good idea to increase your magnesium intake. Good sources include: Buckwheat flour Oat Bran Almonds Cashews Pumpkin Seeds Spinach Kale

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I had very bad leg cramps at night and my doctor recommended I start taking magnesium. I do take capsules (600mg) before bedtime and it completely stopped the leg cramps!

smile

Dr. Ilyssa Hershey
Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Site
Mental Health Facebook Page
I have recommended magnesium many times to my clients. It works well to reduce the symptoms of Reynaud's Disease too.

H
H
I use the oil.

Moderated by  Teresa - Holistic Health 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.