We have a shed that caved in during a February snowstorm which has been in pieces since then. It's at least now a pile of pieces, but snow will be coming soon and once it comes down it'll be down until February. I don't want that steel out there an entire year
Bob is resistant to clearing it out because he says there are other priorities like the basement. My point is that the basement could have been worked on all this time too and he plays video games instead
So if I'm the one doing it, I get to choose what I do.
So I'm waiting for the sun to really come up and warm up the outside, and then I'm going to start doing it. My poison ivy is finally at the point that I think I have the energy to do it.
We'll see how it goes! He claims I need his truck because the pieces won't fit in my car, but we'll see. I have a ruler, I know how to use it