Hi Lori:

What advice do you have to pass our way in regards to dealing with his family?

And by this I mean, not everyone is going to like you and you are not going to like everyone(lol). That part I totally understand and respect.

The challenge I am facing as now, this minute, is that everyone is here for his oldest sister's funeral and needless to say the duplex is overfull and too many "females" trying to run things.

Me, I get up every day at 5am as a habit and have continued to do this, praying for the company to leave (been a week/lol) and do not come back until he picks me up between 7pm and 11pm. Needless to say when I do get back, it is like a mad house. It was a challenge in the first place working around each other and the new "living" with each other routine, now I have ONE very disrespectful sister trying what is left of my "sanity"...

When I visit other folks' homes, don't stay too often, love being home, I show the upmost respect and make myself useful and low profile.

I have come to the conclusion that in spite of him claiming to have moved because he is now 57, 58 in January and tired of the drama - he is ALLOWING the drama to visit for TOO LONG.

LOL, then I feel "guilty" for praying that each night that I go back to the duplex they will be gone. Of course I dare not ask as you know he knows why I am asking (ha, ha....)

Then his nephews arrived last night and have already gone back to destroying stuff. When I left this morning one of the toilets was stuffed up with paper towels, keeping in mind there is toilet paper and back up rolls...

I just don't understand this and trying very hard to not "snap" at him as I know he is grieving for his sister. She did keep alot of stuff going for nothing better to do (she was age 60) and no one wanted to live with her, but she was a part of him.

Okay, now I feel better - thanks for listening Lori & Bella Family. Now to go get some work to keep me busy until he decides to pick me up. The funeral was suppose to be today at 11am EST if they could collect the balance owing of which I am not contributing to - rent is overdue and not interested in living outside when the snow gets here smile

Hugs everyone blush smile blush