Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
A
You hit the nail on the head when you stated "fake."

A world of illusion and dillusion.

Radiating positivity and harmonious energies helps.

I've used a crystal pendulum, but was thinking of making one of a piece of wood I found in the forest.

Anna - AHHA
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: anna*AHHA* Ruscult*
You hit the nail on the head when you stated "fake."

A world of illusion and dillusion.

Radiating positivity and harmonious energies helps.

I've used a crystal pendulum, but was thinking of making one of a piece of wood I found in the forest.

No time for spiritual pursuits nebulous ninny they say..
Get your feet on the ground be practical today.
Crucified in matter-form on a cross of iron and steel the robber barons hold sway..
Who are these ' people ' anyway who viciously tear in anything, anyone, anywhere to get the gold and get the silver so they can have power over people and force them to their will.
Slave labor was a plot to cheapen human existence for the goal of more, more, more... what ?
Triall it has been.. you're a sinner, you're a loser we have eugenics now to prove you are sub-human only fit for a plow..
You want to eat, compete maybe marry and then we have you coming and going for we know what drives your meat-machine.. you clod.. get down in the dirt work, work, work for me and I will set you free! Free from what.. economic burden and then what will you do with your time.. everyone is in dismay..
I will craft from within artesian well from heavens fount surcease from pain self-imposed it has been.. because I chose to believe I'm nothing more than what is in this skin.
So dress it up and make it pretty, buff if you please... eat right and die anyway.. die to this skin...
A bird caged in the darkness how shall it penetrate the night...
Of all of this suffering, centuries untold... you think you have culture, warmth and beauty to share with your friend ... but organized forces conspire to rip you from your first love beauty sinless reality.. that troll under the bridge a mother-in-law... a son-in-law perhaps will rise in indignation for they had their religious training too.. handed down by mere mortals who never ever touched the garment then of what is man that thou are mindful of him and why do you call me your friend? I left all comfort, Father Mother and child to seek out this invisible one my heart wrenched desire -- where did I come from ? Why am I here the quintessential questions twisted by some -- fundamental laws of cosmic peace hidden perverted used against us -- for there is but one law... the bible of nature of how a flower unfolds is the true nature of man yet you must have the courage to behold the one who created seed, flower and bud too is your true nature man and woman too.. for it states clear from centuries untold, " Let US Create Them in OUR Image and OUR Likeness " Male and Female did he... what purpose incarnation then.. to feel the momentums of your free will sowing then.. O child of Man this single life is not your only trough to sup on God's manna then.. If your child created a grievous sin would you take them then and make a pot roast out of them ? If man in his imperfect state would not take live fire to his child... then where did you get the idea of this wrathful God.. when he loves you as dear children even though you took flight into darkness and illusion and caused yourself great fright... who are these who walk among you then proud and boastful of their political power... enough money to crush you as an ant with no conscious then of your good and the right... for they got you when you were born, socioeconomic status has claimed... you don't have enough money homeless you'll be.. you want to eat oh we have food then it all depends upon money not being your friend.. what is friendship then but a tool to exploit all your natural need for love and acceptance then... here buy this new house these new clothes this new car then statused you'll be.. God Bless the Japanese people economic efficiency then... discipline order cleanliness too... all washed out to sea made up a messy stew.. for what are you striving for prestige power and grace.. grace from whom and whence and wherefore your money and power then.. is there not a force above and beyond what you are able to do ? If you controlled your destiny then the would be no heart attacks you see...for a force beyond your recognizing keeps the planets smoothly in their course.. no vain attempt for the toe to complete with the finger or liver then.. for spirit has become skin and bones then spirit again.

Last edited by Burt B.; 11/10/11 01:59 PM.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Burt....I am a bit late in responding but I do think you are just where you are supposed to be. You brought us all together here in love and understanding, and that is all good work. Don't put pressure on yourself because everything is as it should be, just like the other ladies here have said. As time goes on and we learn from each other, our purposes become more clear.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Cassie67
Burt....I am a bit late in responding but I do think you are just where you are supposed to be. You brought us all together here in love and understanding, and that is all good work. Don't put pressure on yourself because everything is as it should be, just like the other ladies here have said. As time goes on and we learn from each other, our purposes become more clear.

Well, I got tore up pretty good for being kind and gentle..

A
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
A
Enjoy your special day Burt. Be happy. Eat, drink and be merry!

viking

Last edited by anna*AHHA* Ruscult*; 11/11/11 02:30 PM.

Anna - AHHA
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Anna, we made pendulums that had a wee vial on the end. We filled them with herbs that support clarity and higher purpose, along with a wee teeny piece of amethyst, peridot and hematite. These pendies were designed specifically to be used to help us move toward our higher purpose. So we can ask questions like "am I vibrating the right frequency for good health or prosperity." If not, then we use them to adjust the frequency so that we are receptive.

They are different from other pendies because their purpose is moving the holder toward their higher purpose. I've only been working with it a few days, but have already have some interesting experiences - like feeling super grumpy yesterday - I asked it if I were at the right frequency for love and prosperity. It said no. I asked it to adjust my frequency. Then I just felt happy LOL.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

A
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
A
WOW!!!! Breathtaking! I've never seen anything quite like it.

I'm sure the new pendulum will bring with it many good things and insight to the higher good.

Blessed Be.

Anna - AHHA
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Burt.....I am sorry you were hurt so much for being your kind and gentle self. Like you, I also have suffered for being selfless and loving. I have a sensitive friend who will give anything to anyone in need, and she too suffers in her life. And let's not forget Jesus, who was hurt badly for being so kind and giving to others.

The good people do suffer. Why that is I will never understand.

Here on this forum you are celebrated for the wonderful and loving person you are. You have found sanctuary among us. Welcome again to this safe place, and thank you again for welcoming all of us.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Deanna......great pendulum!!!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.