logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
H
I'm from Skiatook, Oklahoma. A really small town north of Tulsa, Oklahoma. God's country!!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Hi my name is Denita, nickname DeeDee. I live in Westland, Michigan, USA. Westland is a suburb, about 25 miles west of Detroit. I work in the city at a courthouse. Autumn season is here and our weather has been fluctuating between the mid 40's and upper 60's during the day with many windy days since late September. The weather forecasters are predicting a very cold and snowy winter this year. This is my time of year to get busy with my sewing and quilting projects. All summer long we are busy fishing when we are not working. We love fishing and camping as much as possible. I enjoy all 4 seasons that Michigan has to offer, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be autumn. Happy sewing, crafting, quilting everyone! DeeDee

K
K
Hi, my name is Kathryne. I live in Hixson, Tennessee, USA, within 20 minutes of the Georgia and the Alabama state lines (different directions, of course). We have beautiful mountains and lakes. I am glad I found Judie a while back. I am 81 years young and enjoy reading and surfing for new and different projects when i can do nothing else. Thanks Judie for letting me join your newsletter. Kathryne

B
B
Hi, My name is Debbie and I live in Pretoria, South Africa. We have great weather all year round, hot summers and mild winters. We get most of our rain in the summer months. I have just come accross this site and love it. Look forward to visiting regularly for all the tips and projects etc.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hello Glee, lovely to hear from you. Hansville sounds like a really lovely spot. I envy you the three seasons, that's what we don't get in a subtropical climate. Your groups sounds like a lovely bunch of girls, and it's wonderful that you challenge each other. Keep up the good work!
Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham
Editor Australia & Quilting Sites

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting
Hi, My name is Jan and I am from England. I live not too far from the West Sussex Coast. I have two grown up Sons and one beautiful Grandson.I quilt whenever I can. Quilting has always helped me through the bad times in my life, it just takes your mind of things for a while.I love to get all of the great projects that you give us, and have made quite a few things as pressies.Keep up the good work and please give us more great projects. Thank You for all that you do,We all appreciate it so much. X

I
I
Hi, I'm from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, the land of great summer days all year round. Our most attributes are the beaches. Beautiful, breezy and lots of sun.

Tiger
Tiger
Wow Judie, what an AWESOME response you got to your question. Way to GO!!! wink smile blush

Maybe we should start a club or something - just joking...

Talk soon & have an AWESOME day/night everyone!

G
G
Hi All; My name is Gail, and I have been a fan of Judie's newsletter for a long time. I look forward to the 'pressies' every week and have made some of them and taken others to my guild workshops to share with fellow quilters. I have lived in Yuma, Arizona, USA since 2004. Prior to that I lived in Upstate (Northern half) of New York State. NY is in the North east quadrant of the country and has all the glorious winter weather anyone could wish for, and then some. Yuma is in the southwestern most corner of Arizona. Both Mexico and California are just a hop, skip and a jump from our south and west borders. Our winters are divinely free of snow and cold. Our summers are HOT (100 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit), but there is always Air Conditioning, and the best part is that I don't have to shovel ANYthing. A couple of years ago, I built a 12' by 16' shed to be used exclusively for my quilting. I don't have to tidy up when I leave my projects for any time...just turn off the lights and close the door. It is my own little haven of peace and creativity. Prior to the shed, my quilting shared space with a guest futon, my TV, and my computer. They all got along OK, but it was crowded. When I moved my quilting out of the guest room and into it's very own room, the most amazing phenomenon occurred. What had fit in a 10' by 12' room shared with other functions, absolutely BLOSSOMED when moved into a larger (12'X16') room of its own and is already begging for more room. Where did all the extra STUFF come from? I swear that just being exposed to all that air caused everything to increase in size. Well, Happy quilting to you all. Keep up the good work, Judie.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thanks Hawghugger, Dee Dee, Kathryne, Debbie, Jan, Iris and Gail for your lovely responses. I'm amazed at the spread of our Bellaonline Quilters throughout the world. I've been googling to see some photos of where you all live and it's been a great "virtual journey" for me. I'm also thrilled that you enjoy the newsletter, I have fun putting it together each week. Iris, your description of Puerto Rica makes me want to go.... today! (Beam me up Scotty!). Is quilting very big there? Debbie from Pretoria (are those Jacaranda trees I see in the photos?) I wonder if you belong to a quilt group?

I laughed out loud Gail with your comment about your "blossoming stuff". My husband says I can't stand a flat surface with nothing on it. I have a large room and sometimes he says it's "oozing up the stairs!

Thanks again girls, for joining us on this voyage of discovery. Lovely to hear from you all.
Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham
Editor Australia & Quilting Sites

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Judie Quilting Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.