logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
K
Judy, I am located just slightly north of Belleville, ON Canada, which is located two hours east of Toronto, ON Canada or 5 hours west of Montreal, QE Canada

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K
I forgot to say about the weather here! We have the four seasons, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. My favourite is the Fall - temps are usually agreeable, minimum rain and no snow to shovel. I wouldn't live anywhere else!

Tiger
Tiger
I am in Columbus, Georgia with a bridge that goes over to Phenix City, Alabama = I am in TWO different states(lol).

On the serious side I have lived on BOTH sides of the bridge, takes about 5 minutes to walk over.

Now in Columbus, it is suppose to be in the 30's tomorrow - thank goodness for hot flashes = my own portable heater smile

I just moved from Orlando, Florida this year for real (did a 6 month temp job there) and this will be my first winter since age 21 in the midwest, now 53. So figure, I am excited to see the seasons and hoping to be able to stay warm when they say it can get into the 10's. Yikes blush smile blush

Amoeba
Amoeba
Hi Judie,
I'm from The Colony, TX. Just north of Dallas. Weather is blazing hot in the summer but a nice cool winter. Have to admit I am a transplant from Saratoga Springs, NY in the foothills of the Adirondacks.
Linda

Holly's Mom
Gecko
Gecko
Hi Judie, I'm from Saskatoon ,Sk. Canada. We also have the 4 seasons. Right now we are going into winter. We've had a skiff of snow, but expect there is lots more to come.We used to do most of our sewing or crafts during the winter, but since I'm retired I do it all the time.
Eva

B
B
Hi, I'm Bea Cda and live in the Creston Valley. The weather here is fantastic, the Quilting Guild I belong to is neat. I have no real talent, but I try any thing new at least once.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Bea, the ability to try new things may be the greatest talent of all!

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

S
S
I live "just down the road" from Judie, in the next suburb. I have had very little time for sewing lately but now and then I find time to drop off another Linus quilt to her. Do I need to add that Judie is one of the most inspirational people I have met?

B
B
I would really like to have an avatar show when I post anything. How do I do that? Bea

!
!
Hi Judi, My name is Glee and I'm from Hansville, Wa, on the Kitsap Peninsula (between Seattle and the Olympic Peninsula). This truly is another piece of God's heaven as we are surrounded with water (lots of it)and mountains. We also have 3 seasons, much of which is rain and cool weather with a short, rainless warm summer. Which leaves much time for quilting. We are so fortunate to have a beautifully organized and well functioning Guild, Kitsap Quilters, that meets monthly. There are around 200 members. And, best of all, there are six quilt shops within a 45 minute drive!! And, I'm fortunate to meet monthly with three other quilter/crafters. We are constantly challenging each other and are our best supporters!

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Judie Quilting Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.