Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
The Lions Club people sent me my eye assistance letter! now I can seek a free exam and then move on to getting new lenses and glasses. It's only been about six years. smile

My current lenses are so scratched and foggy. I abuse my stuff. I can't wait for fresh clean lenses!

Sooo. The next thing to look into is the free neuter clinic applications for the boy cats. There was a girl in heat yowling outside last night, so this does need to get done soon. No more kittens!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Many of my most important things are underway.

Getting disability - this is done as much as i can do at this time. waiting on paperwork from them now.

Food stamps - I need to work on this next. Once i figure out what to do about my trailer ticket and mortgage issues, I can focus on that.

Getting the boys spayed at free clinic - waiting on the clinic to get this up and going at this point; they will call when it's time. Nothing else I can do right now.

Eyeglasses - i got the voucher from the Lions Club now need to bring it to the Old Mission (tomorrow) and then set up an exam appointment. Deal with lenses and frames after that.

Sell things. I really can't think about this right now.

NACOG winterization project - will fill out application again after I do the food stamps. I will have to get stuff out of the house for anyone to actually work on it. So this one i will put off for now.

Dehoarding - I am working on the kitchen right now and it's coming along. It will be easier to get the area clean and clear once Dan leaves, as then i can move all the books out of the area and really get the kitchen clean. It's slowly coming along though.

Cleaning the porch area - I am working on having fires in the pit to get rid of the stacks of burnables.

Finish getting the scrap metal out of here to sell.

And it's time to do some maint on my car. Clean it out, do oil change, look at air filter and so on.

So five main things to take my energy this month:
1.Food stamps
2.Eyeglasses
3.Cat neuters
4. Trailer ticket, mortgage issues and bill paying concerns
5. Get rid of recycling!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Jilly -

That is so awesome that you are getting your tasks organized! Well done! Step by step it will all get taken care of!

See, we have the steel shed in our back yard gone! It's gone! A step at a time smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Lisa, major congrats on your pile of steel! Even though i was hopeful it would eventually become yard art for you. smile

Update on this season's goals: This week i will finally have gotten all the kittens fixed! i had got vouchers for the girls to make their spays affordable, and this made me happy because i can't deal with them having litters. And finally the free clinic came around for the boys this week - i will get them in on friday. Perfect timing! They will be FREE!

I will be so happy they will be done - esp since Charles Tucker has started to hump his sisters... :-/

So here is the update:
1.Food stamps - i have the app filled out but have been having trouble going to the office for the interview. I really hope to do this next week. I think this week is all booked up. frown
2.Eyeglasses - My eye exam is this thursday. Am very nervous but will be glad to have that done. It is free through the Lions Club. In April i wi9ll get my new frames and lenses.
3.Cat neuters - YAY!
4. Trailer ticket, mortgage issues and bill paying concerns - the courts finally got back in touch with my case manager about the trailer ticket, so i can work on following up on that this wed. I have the bills and mortgage figured out for this month and next month, so that is good.
5. Get rid of recycling! - Um, this one is lagging. I still have bins and bins and bags of these things everywhere. I'd love to take it in and get some cash money, but it's been so low on the priority list and then I was traveling. If I can get this stuff out within March, I will be very pleased with myself.

So all these things are looking good for March! Getting the recycling out and doing the food stamps interview should be doable within the next week.

For April:
1. get lenses in my new eyeglass frames and get glasses! I picked out the frames already. Love them. Very excited. Lens appointment is April 10th.
2. get copies of everything in my medical paper trail in prep for the disabilities determination
3. get all burnables and trash out of front yard!
4. put in application for utility repair and replacement program (URRD) or the SHARE program (decide which one is higher priority and do that one).
5. Do free tax program before the deadline.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
From that last update I still have to
1. have food stamp meeting (application is filled out)
2. have eye exam (i got nervous and rescheduled for april 4)
3. take in the steel recycling

Those are the remainder of my march goals. lets see if i can these done. At least 1 and 3.

First things for april:
1. eye exam and frames to be done
2. work on taxes with free programs
3. finish getting burnables and trash out of front yard (almost finished with this!)
4. I have called SHARE and URRD and will see if I can follow up with these things

Not sure how much i will be able to do, since dan is leaving April 10 and I am not sure i will be capable of much.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I got my food stamps! I got them! I am so happy. That's another major goal happening. smile

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
That's great Jilly, one thing at a time, one step at a time - you're workin' it!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Yeahhh!!!! Jilly, I remember when you posted this goal. Congrats!!!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Diane and Leah, thank you so much. I have been working on this one for longer than a year. I am so so relieved.

I even used it for the first time! I went to Walgreens and then Walmart yesterday. Only places with Wal in it, heh. smile

L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
Hey Jilly! K gonna join you with doing seasonal goals. I think this will help me too:).

K so for the next 3 months..that will be the beginning of June...
1. I'd like to have brochures printed for Etniq
2. I'd like to have a catalog created for Etniq and printed
3. I'd like to have had the first Salsa in the Garden Event
4. I'd like to have $1000 in savings and payment arrangements on all my bills
5. I'd like to have my car totally fixed and looking beautiful
6. I'd like to way a trim 140 pds at least.
7. My first e-book completed and for sale

Ok, I think those are good doable goals:).

Crossing fingers and intending!

Leah

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.