Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
eipcs, Kymberly - Obesity Editor, davidsalata, lovebird123, lizaa
58374 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums417
Topics119,440
Posts847,747
Members58,374
Most Online449
Mar 28th, 2018
Top Posters(30 Days)
Angie 17
Sponsor
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 252 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 251 252
#724060 - 11/07/11 03:10 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor]  
anna*AHHA* Offline
Gecko
anna*AHHA*  Offline
Gecko

earth
Burt B and OneAlone -- there are astrological aspects between planets in a chart that suggest misuse of abilities and from what I've read one must be very careful when working with psychic abilities in the present to avoid trouble.

I'm going to check on this today and see what else I come up with.

Peace.

Last edited by anna*AHHA* Ruscult*; 11/07/11 03:28 PM.

Anna - AHHA
#724083 - 11/07/11 05:51 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]  
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Phyllis Doyle Burns  Offline

Reno, NV
Originally Posted By: Burt B.

IMHO the dreams of everything clean and white could be either the ancient past or the present where we are taken in our finer bodies by request and invitation to retreats and temples of training in the higher etheric cities.

This is what I think also, Burt. The dream I had is in a place from the ancient past and I studied there. The temple is still there and I have been back a few times in between incarnations, or in dreams. My guide always meets me there.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
#724084 - 11/07/11 05:53 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: celine2012]  

Reno, NV
Originally Posted By: celine2012
I am the person who dreams where everything was clean and white too.

Welcome, Celine. It is good to have you here. I hope you come back and share more about yourself with us.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
#724086 - 11/07/11 05:57 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: anna*AHHA*]  

Reno, NV
Originally Posted By: anna*AHHA* Ruscult*
Burt B and OneAlone -- there are astrological aspects between planets in a chart that suggest misuse of abilities and from what I've read one must be very careful when working with psychic abilities in the present to avoid trouble.

I'm going to check on this today and see what else I come up with.

Peace.

Anna, this will be very interesting to learn more about. The misuse of powers or psychic abilities is very dangerous -- the danger is mainly to the one who misuses their powers, for it can come back on them tenfold.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
#724087 - 11/07/11 06:04 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor]  
anna*AHHA* Offline
Gecko
anna*AHHA*  Offline
Gecko

earth
Phyllis you are so right with the magnification. Still looking for information.

Anna - AHHA
#724091 - 11/07/11 06:31 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: anna*AHHA*]  
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk
Burt B.  Offline
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: anna*AHHA* Ruscult*
Hello Beautiful People,

Welcome Celine2012.

Burt B your compendium of 30 is amazing and summarizes so much! Kudos for expressing it so beautifully.

As for me, well, I believe in reincarnation - it explains so much. We must master our lessons here on the Earthly plane -- or others -- to get back to our original state. The Divine spark, the Universal Source or whatever term you are most comfortable with -- is in each and every one of us: in some it has dimmed and barely lit, but the POTENTIAL to make it bright once again like a candle on the darkest light, exists and is never extinguished. NEVER EVER.

The journey home is not easy, we take detours, and it takes many, many lifetimes to reach enlightenment, the pure state of nirvana and bliss.

Jesus and other enlightened teachers that have incarnated numerous times in this difficult plane would agree that if we would keep only one premise in the back of our minds, it would make all the difference: DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT DONE TO YOURSELF. Period. Tres simple.

And as many of us have already stated -- everything is energy, we are energy and the potential to utilize this energy for GOOD or EVIL -- the eternal struggle is up to us. We have the potential to accomplish miracles. The choice is ours, and with every choice, with every action, there are consequences, AKA with every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

As Phyllis said: FAITH HOPE and LOVE make it possible.

Burt have you looked at the clouds?

Peace.

Blessed Be.

Clouds, Sky, Beauty, Peace, Nature is Patient, Calm and Through...

She does not rush things -- How does mortal man in his puny mind even think to wrest her secrets - they are withheld from this mere hewn-man human created from the dust.

Skyscrapers abound and concrete jungle too... however has not Mother provided room?

10 Billion souls this ecosystem is designed to support, however greed and avarice has take its toll.

Rat race hurry up and compete -- rape pillage and burn for not many atone for mothers gentle sacred ways are not to be found in the tomes of man when they frit and flitter their egoistic expressions as if some separate clown..

Foolish man you compete and tear from your brother his due, war and desolation is left in the milieu of time forgotten when simple in hand was Mothers dear caressing, now learn to take her hand... ye are brethren the LORD hath said, so irregardless of outer appearance..

Remember the creed that all men and women are equal in time yet some have used their resources time and time again to worship the one source who has been mighty patient my friend..

If you see one succeed by his work thought and deed why do you seek to tear him down...

Stop messing around you foolish little clown... the one whom you envy -- the cause of your strife has chosen to worship the eternal one -- sick and tired of his own vice -- you see little man you can have more too...

Just listen to me and by God's Grace I�ll give you a clue... we all come from one mother.. do you think she hides from you and pretends it does not matter... you of your ownself has chosen your fate -- free will is a [censored] ain�t it now so...

You reap what you have really sent out -- the universe is not stupid you silly little clot of flesh and bones ephemeral once raised to great heights then fleeting again...

Remove your thoughts of vengeance against god incarnate my friend for that sleazy bum in your opinion you sought to disgrace is really me you fool so as it has been said be kind to others and wish them no dread.

Tender shoots of mercy are we... hang on a second; I gotta go take a pee... OK, back now with my dearest of friends... How in H E Double Hockey Sticks do you Use Blackstrap Molasses -- I put a few tablespoons last night in my tea... tried it this morning and man what a punch... I felt I drank jet fuel and almost gave up my lunch... So true to the point my sisters and friends... I have no clue about many things, Blackstrap Molasses is one. Now, you tell me... ain't this loads of Great Fun -- A lot of people who don't say ain't ain't eatin' now... So a backward backwoods Polish Peasant and a backwater Hillbilly you see -- Jesus put us together, now that makes us three -- Blessed Connie bought the Blackstrap, she knows what it's for... yet she is extremely busy right now, and I have heard it said, that it is never an offense to ask help from a friend every now and then...
Sincerely,
Burt B.

two cat you na versity
#724093 - 11/07/11 06:36 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: anna*AHHA*]  

Reno, NV
Anna,

Here is a link that has some good information:
Psychic Inflation And The Misuse Of Transcendental Enery

"Indeed, the misuse of transpersonal power always leads to self-destruction."

The age-old story of Icarus is good to remember.

Last edited by PhyllisFolkMythAppalachia; 11/07/11 06:39 PM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
#724109 - 11/07/11 08:33 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor]  
anna*AHHA* Offline
Gecko
anna*AHHA*  Offline
Gecko

earth
Thanks Phyllis for the great article -- excellent reminder about the use and misuse of energy -- and the anology to Icarus.

Burt B -- I gave my Gaea molasses in warm water after she had her babies -- it's a good restorative in the respect that it has lots of potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. The goats love it. I've used it in a BBQUE sauce cooked together with ketchup, tomato paste, brown sugar, honey, cayenne and Worcestshire and although the flavor is strong if you use too much, its yummy.

As far as the misuse of power goes, I perused Isabel Hickey's book on astrology. Neptune is an intangible planet, not of this world but of other realms. It is related to sensitivity/psychic abilities and the vibes it gives forth are those of spiritual evolution. It's symbol is the trident and it imparts mystical, intuitive tendencies as well as a love of the sea and musical ability.

The challenging aspects of Neptune in a chart between other planets such as the square (90 degrees apart) or opposition (180 degrees.) These have the potential to be problematic ... especially if one ventures to the dark side by using powers exclusively for the self, such as in black magic.

Example: Sun square Neptune: karmic debts to be paid

Moon conjuct (within 8 degrees) Neptune: mystic, intuitive

Mercury conjunct Neptune: be careful with opening the psychic senses/occult practices = obsessive tendencies

Mercury square Neptune: psychic difficulties, misuse of abilities in past lives. Involvement in seances/use of psychic forces/occult practices may result in obsession.

Saturn square Neptune: Opening of senses/seances/occult practices could lead to a dangerous end.

Interesting stuff.

Peace.

Last edited by anna*AHHA* Ruscult*; 11/07/11 09:29 PM.

Anna - AHHA
#724187 - 11/08/11 04:53 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]  
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor  Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Burt......you are right in your observation. Mother Nature, or Mother Earth if you will, is gentle and kind, beautiful and peaceful. The man out for material gain will not be good to her, won't even see her from the rat race he is on. And he will miss the true meaning of life.

My ex-husband has always been obsessed with instant gratification by obtaining material things. As the years went on he got his big, fat education, and then his big, fat job paying lots of money. He became obsessed even more with money, material possessions, and the image of status. I was swapped out of his life for a woman that makes more money than I ever will. For a while I have resented the fact that my life is very hard now while they seem to have one party and fancy trip after another.

In the last few weeks after being on this Spirituality forum I am coming to realize that maybe I was set free from what was bad. A simpler lifestyle and focusing on the more personal aspects of life will in the end bring me more happiness. There is so much beauty around me in simple living things and in the relationships built here among people who view life a lot like myself....I am discovering more dimensions in my life that I wasn't realizing before. I am becoming a more spiritual person while releasing some of the pain that has kept me bound for the past few years. Actually some of the pain goes back a lot further.

Thank you for being the catalyst in helping me to heal, grow, and find understanding. It is nice to be among all of these wonderful friends, including you.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
#724195 - 11/08/11 05:55 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Onealone2]  
Deanna - New Age Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Deanna - New Age  Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Southern California
Onealone, Wow! Interesting dream. I think you're right on when you say it's probably about an inner battle, possibly at the end of an incarnation.

What stands out to me is the calm blue sea, and the pink sky (possibly sunset), and the white sand.

The ocean usually represents emotions and the subconscious, and yet here was your sea - totally calm. The sky can represent vastness, clarity, intellect, our connection to the divine. And it's pink - a love color.

The enemy was faceless --- so you didn't know who (or what) you were fighting, yet you won the battle.

The sword can also be symbolic of air and intellect.

Left leg - left is generally the direction of the feminine and receiving, and leg is symbolic of standing (had a leg to stand on) and direction. You killed the person who injured you.

I'd be interested to know how you felt in the dream. Were you scared, prepared, calm, excited? Neutral?

Anyway... that's where I'd start if it were my dream wink

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignment™ reading.

Page 64 of 252 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 251 252

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Brand New Posts
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Mona - Astronomy. Inspiration
05/21/18 10:08 PM
New Doc on the Healing Power of Music
by Angela - Drama Movies. Drama Movies
05/21/18 09:30 PM
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy. Clairvoyance
05/21/18 09:12 PM
Scandal - The Final Season
by Maria - Prime Time TV. Prime Time TV
05/21/18 08:01 PM
Books for Shawl Knitting
by Korie - Folklore//Knitting/Yoga Editor. Knitting
05/21/18 07:58 PM
The Bhagavad Gita
by Korie - Folklore//Knitting/Yoga Editor. Yoga
05/21/18 07:48 PM
Hubble isn't the only telescope
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
05/21/18 06:52 PM
2018 - Keep an eye on the sky
05/21/18 06:25 PM
2018: On this day . . .
05/21/18 06:14 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. Self Development
05/21/18 05:05 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Mona - Astronomy), 157 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.