Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Astera Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Each evening, after dinner and doing the dishes , cleaning up... get ready to a little time of relex. Then I'd have my shower, and would look forward to spending the rest of the evening, relaxing! Enjoy the rest of the evening withe my husband or my mom. I'd either read a book, watch TV (if my favourite shows are on), watch a movie on DVD, or sit down at the pc, and get onto myLot. This is the best part of the day, where I get to do the things I'd enjoy so much.

How about you? How do you spend your evenings after dinner time?

Last edited by Astera; 05/18/11 10:22 PM.

Sexy Lingerie
Love waits for one thing, the right moment.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Astera,

Great topic!

I also wonder about the habits of others. Dinner and dishes are part of our evening routine. We�re a planning family so we talk a lot about what is going to happen in the coming days. My husband and I sign permission slips, reconcile our calendars, discuss any problems or issues with school/schedules, make sure homework is done etc.

This is the work I do in the evenings after dinner. Then it�s leisure time!!!! If I haven�t done my 40 minutes of exercise, which I normally do first thing in the morning, I have to do it before I go to bed. I might also read either a book or the newspaper, clean, post to forums, review my goals on 43things.com or watch a foreign drama. I might do any combination of the above, or I might go to bed early.

I�m a morning person and used to loathe evenings, however, over time I�ve discovered that with a routine I can enjoy evenings as well!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

L
L
I am to have finished on the internet by then. If not, I will finish off what I need to do online first, chat with friends and browse my favorite shopping sites ...

It's really my time to enjoy my rest and relaxation after all my daytime activities and things I needed to get done during the day.

I usually focus on reading for a few hours before bedtime.

I may go out for an hour earlier in the evening and later in the evening I may put my headphones on and just listen to the radio. I can do this comfortably either in bed or before getting ready for bed.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 07/28/11 03:20 PM.
D
D
after having my lunch i used to rest a bit and then fag and went to my bed for a bit sleep ...

Last edited by deepak patel; 07/07/11 04:03 AM.
D
D
some times after having my dinner i used to chat on internet on facebook does some gossip with friends ... and then go to bed...

C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
After having my dinner I preferably go to walk. I think walking some steps after dinner is very good exercise for our body and mind.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 11/04/11 11:44 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I tend to work from the moment I wake up, straight through. My poor boyfriend doesn't get any time with me. So when it gets to the end of the day I sit down with him to watch a show or two with him, to spend some time with him. We tend to watch shows like the Closer or In Plain Sight that have interesting situations we can discuss. Then he'll fall asleep and I'll get back to work!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Gecko
Gecko
After dinner, I read a novel. Every night.

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Read, watch a favorite tv program or video, or write. My hubby and I spend that time in the great room together.

J
J
i chat my friends

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.