Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
brangill, opqrst997236, abcdef275892, uvwxyz211086, Salume Kh
57221 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57218 Members
417 Forums
113026 Topics
801233 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 883
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 471
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 147
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 86
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 72
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 43
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#723335 - 11/03/11 10:00 PM Astrology and free will
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
Are things set in the stars or destined? How does free will affect astrology?

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Add Astrology and free will to Twitter Add Astrology and free will to Facebook Add Astrology and free will to MySpace Add Astrology and free will to Del.icio.us Digg Astrology and free will Add Astrology and free will to Yahoo My Web Add Astrology and free will to Google Bookmarks Add Astrology and free will to Stumbleupon Add Astrology and free will to Reddit
#723538 - 11/05/11 12:29 AM Re: Astrology and free will [Re: Lori - Marriage]
astrologer V Offline

Hello Lori, Good question. However, having done charts for 40 some years, I would answer with, NO! the stars do not predetermine our lives. They offer choices and best of all alert us to approaching crossroads in our lives that will demand a life changing decision. I believe that knowing about those crossroads ahead of time, can give you a 90% chance of the right decision for yourself. Forewarned is forearmed I believe. That is a priceless benefit of an individual birth chart reading, one not turned out by a computer. Getting back to choice, the universe is presenting choices to us daily, and we can make a lot of wrong choices, but if we learn to take the little choices seriously, when the big ones come along, and we have been alerted, we will have the confidence to make the right choice.

Add Re: Astrology and free will to Twitter Add Re: Astrology and free will to Facebook Add Re: Astrology and free will to MySpace Add Re: Astrology and free will to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Astrology and free will Add Re: Astrology and free will to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Astrology and free will to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Astrology and free will to Stumbleupon Add Re: Astrology and free will to Reddit
#731917 - 12/19/11 03:31 AM Re: Astrology and free will [Re: Lori - Marriage]
Jim Colyer Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Nashville, TN
Astrology is fake. There is no truth in it.

Add Re: Astrology and free will to Twitter Add Re: Astrology and free will to Facebook Add Re: Astrology and free will to MySpace Add Re: Astrology and free will to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Astrology and free will Add Re: Astrology and free will to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Astrology and free will to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Astrology and free will to Stumbleupon Add Re: Astrology and free will to Reddit
#731955 - 12/19/11 08:24 AM Re: Astrology and free will [Re: Lori - Marriage]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Portsmouth, England
Like genetics, the stars incline but do not dictate.

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

#732248 - 12/20/11 03:54 AM Re: Astrology and free will [Re: Lori - Marriage]
astrologer V Offline

Hi Lori, You have the right answer, and may I add, we all have the power to change our circumstances, just by keeping our thoughts on what we really want to come into out our lives. To get things to change quickly, we have to repeat our desire 20 to 30 times a day.and also to not change our wording once we have decided.

#732366 - 12/20/11 03:27 PM Re: Astrology and free will [Re: Jim Colyer]
anna*AHHA* Offline
Gecko

Loc: earth
Originally Posted By: Jim Colyer
Astrology is fake. There is no truth in it.

Hi Jim,

Everything is energy: take a look up into the sky.

The sun's energy controls the seasons.

The moon's energy influences the tides and during the times of a full moon, people react to this energy and strange things can happen. Fish jump more and farmers plant by the lunar cycles.

I worked in a hospital blood bank for many years and saw that more women give birth during the full moon as we had to do more blood typing of the newborns and people bled more.

The other planets too emit energies, perhaps more subtle, but they exist as you and I exist.

Wise is the person who is aware of these energies and to quote Ian,
like genetics, the stars incline but do not dictate.

You own the power.

Peace.

#741148 - 01/16/12 08:50 PM Re: Astrology and free will [Re: Lori - Marriage]
gemineye006 Offline
Gecko

i don t think aastrologyis fake either some of the stuff in my astral chart happenned,my problem is who put the time of my birth on paper,and was it the correct time,after that i can t trust it.
but astrology can be like a home.

Edited by gemineye006 (01/16/12 09:02 PM)

#741498 - 01/18/12 02:04 PM Re: Astrology and free will [Re: gemineye006]
Elleise - Clairvoyance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: IL
I feel quicky horoscopes you can look up in a Sun. paper or online are more entertaining or maybe general is a better word. You can find parts to be true somewhere throughout your day.

But I also feel deep down, way deep down, all the way back to our origins, Universally, all language to lie somewhere in the realms of vibration and mathmatics.

So in that sense, detailed astrological chart would have accute insight and chart influences that would go beyond generality.

Free-will? I had this disussion recently with a client. They said, readings are disapointing when they don't come to pass.

I said, "let me ask you something. When you get a reading what do you do?" They said, "Nothing. I wait for whatever they told me is going to happen, happen."

They believed in a reading that cards or a vision are what make things happen. That couldn't be further from the truth. What's going to happen is already in motion, the way things are. You can influence them with free will, by doing or not doing.

#741500 - 01/18/12 02:09 PM Re: Astrology and free will [Re: Lori - Marriage]
gemineye006 Offline
Gecko

true elleisse i agree with that statement the few readings had had thesameproblem the thing is that people have to let go of the reading,or sometimes they make a decision that makes thereading not happen but then doubt the reading and ask themselves it was false.i think to get areading you have be strong willed cause it can for example make you passive.it s a bit like going behind the scenes.
personnally none of the readings ihad ever happenned,just the ones inside me.
i think creative readings are the most interesting ones cause they are connected to your higher self.maybe the acceptance oftarot made it into lower sphere readings and it lost its higher purpose among the people.idon t really believe in the fact that it is more accepted in today s world,i think it has lost its true meaning though.

Edited by gemineye006 (01/18/12 02:27 PM)

#741506 - 01/18/12 03:11 PM Re: Astrology and free will [Re: gemineye006]
Elleise - Clairvoyance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: IL
Honestly, I wish there were another word for readings & psychic. I do my best with alternatives, like consultation and/or sensitive/intuitive, see-er.

My experience, the reading/consult doesn't come from me but something greater, through me.

We'll start a consult w/chit chat, nothing...weather, what we think of the enconomy, etc. and I just stop and the person sounds 1000 miles away, muffled and I start talking really fast. Then it goes away and the person across from me is just kind of staring with their jaw hanging open.

On a more serious note...I need to go back to "What do you see for the economy, gove. thread back in the clairvoyance forum."

I just recieved a note.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Donna_Astrology 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How can i get my body ready for a baby ?
by ChrisK
Body Care
35 minutes 36 seconds ago
Diets Don't Work
by ChrisK
Body Care
37 minutes 31 seconds ago
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
38 minutes 15 seconds ago
How to Really Lose Weight
by ChrisK
Body Care
39 minutes 31 seconds ago
Autumn Colors That Boost Energy Levels
by ChrisK
Body Care
42 minutes 41 seconds ago
Olay Pro-X- Advanced Cleansing System Review
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
55 minutes 55 seconds ago
Better Photography Through Still life
by Ewa - Photography
Photography
Today at 10:12 AM
Wedding Ring Bedspread
by Tonda
Crochet
Today at 08:24 AM
Favorite Song?
by Nina Xie
Classical Music
Today at 06:13 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 05:22 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 70 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.