Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24
A
Gecko
Gecko
A
The sense I get is that the European Union is a house of cards, an illusion of normalcy, whereas the reality is far, far from OK.

Anna - AHHA
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You're right Anna...

I feel it's to a point where, it's just a process that is going to have to follow through. It feels like trying to stop a boulder, running down a cliff 3/4 of the way down.

You can throw stuff in it's way...slow it down, but a "web" is born in moments of societal weakness.

Leaders have lived selfishly and all the while pitting humankind against human kind.

In the haze of haste and hate, we forgot to turn to each other, regardless of geographical location.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/03/11 12:38 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
M
M
Yes you are right he or she is here. Somehow it is connected. I dont think the public knows that the world situation is only a few have that knowledge and are prepared. The Canarys, feel a buzz that just wont stop. We are not witnessing a new island being formed. I know this sounds distasteful but it feels more like a really bad and infected pimple growing at the bottom and moving outward, then pulsating energy all around and down. Not very scientific I know LOL. I need to look up that book up. Perhaps one night this week thanks for the mention.

O
Shark
Shark
O
I have been very concerned of late about the downward plunge our world (and the Planet in its agony)has been taking. I 'feel' like we are sitting on a slippery-slide, which seems set to cast us all down the slippery slope to I hate to think where!

Governments cannot be trusted, we are being lied to, our pleas are falling on deaf ears, greed is God, and even during two world wars I have not seen the 'all over' corruption and 'boot licking' that I am seeing now. Even the Law is lawless and unjust. (corrupt there too?)

I am a proud Australian, but lately I feel ASHAMED!

I can't help recalling the old prophesies, not only from the Bible, but from other sources too, and really do feel that we are at a crisis point. Either we turn now - or .......

sorry to sound so negative, but there are 'vibes' in our world today that frankly frighten me. They are NOT of the Light!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh gosh, the Book!

I forgot - There's 2 or two came through recently here, but there's a few others.

I haven't read either, they're sci-fi. Long story, but I have a hard time reading.

Anyway, one is "The Wheel of Time" the other is "Death Gates Cycle" (I think). There's meaning somewhere or they wouldn't keep coming up.

Atlas Shrug (1957). Didn't read that one either, but I listened to it on audio book. That's about right too, and "Dead Zone" (the original) with Christopher Walken...the election part.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
A
Gecko
Gecko
A
I agree: Mother Earth is in agony Onealone & Elleise.

And the Universe keeps a perfect set of books, so that eventually balance will be restored.

1 + 1 = 2. Modern math and creative accounting will be unable to do anything about it either!

The Dead Zone was a great movie, very thought provoking.

Peace.

Anna - AHHA
O
Shark
Shark
O
Do any of you have feelings about the Nostradamus predictions regarding these present times? They are pretty frightening! Also the Mayan calendar - pinpointing 2012?

A
Gecko
Gecko
A
Honestly what comes to mind is a "Big Bang" -- the ending being the same as the beginning was. When? Who knows.

However, should the mindset and vibrations of the human race improve, there may be a reprieve. The Tibetan monks are hard at work trying to improve the vibes and they could use all the help they can get.

As far as the 2012 predictions, I plan on having a party on Friday, December 21 2012 with my family and friends. If it came to it on this day, well, heck, what a wonderful way it would be to go onto the next phase -- together, laughing, and having a beverage or two.

The message is: FEAR NOT! The soul is immortal and so much more than these temporary vehicles we inhabit. With every ending comes a new beginning.

Peace.

Anna - AHHA
M
M
You are all correct! As I see it anyway. Googlge the hopi elders on you tube. They are very interesting and they do not point to the end of times in 2012 but a time of great change and a time people will know that they are all connected. In the last year I have had real conversations with people who would never speak of these things before. Connection yes, change yes. No one knows what that entails but Elliese is also on the right path when she says we are being lied to by our elected leaders. Our financial system is based on printed paper that we all just assume is worth something. The day is fast approaching that that printed paper will mean nothing. Love faith, whatever you believe and providing for those you love are all that is important. Keep storing basics including water and enjoy a beautiful day when you can who knows what tomorrow will hold.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
At least one Mayan Elder has been speaking publicly on the 2012 issues. A few of these are on YouTube.

Basically, it's a time of change. We don't know what the changes will be, and this causes fear. According to the Mayan record each cycle's end has seen major earth changes. These cycles are a little over 5,000 years.

With instant communication and knowledge sharing, unique to this cycle, it's easy to become overwhelmed with the similarities in so many prophecies. This Mayan Elder advises us not to be afraid, as changes are a part of life, ours and the earth's.

For me, this means to pay attention and prepare as our Ancestors did. We don't know the earth changes at the end of previous cycles were instantaneous, but we do know that humanity was not wiped out.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.