logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
As climate change is very tremendous and alarming people a re more prone to got sick. Sinusitis and respiratory congestion are common health problems that we experience today. The heat and dust that we absorb from our day to day activity and the unpredictable weather are some of the reason why we got sick. Here a simple recipe for chest and respiratory congestion 2 drops of lavender oil 2 drops of tea tree oil 2 drops of eucalyptus oil Boil a pot of water. Remove the boiling water from the stove Add 2 drops of eucalyptus, 2 drops of lavender and 2 drops of tea tree oil. Cover the bowl and on top put a piece of clean towel Inhale the aroma of the steam Keep your eyes close hope it can help

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
Amoeba
Amoeba
E
For quick relief method to thin out congestion is by using the essential oils of eucalyptus, or peppermint, combined with steam. The steam will open up tightened bronchial passages, allowing the essential oils to penetrate and wipe out the viral or bacterial infection that is causing the problem. The classic way to do an inhalation is to lean over a bowl of boiling water with your head under a towel, and breathe in deeply while inhaling oils such as eucalyptus and peppermint (3 drops of each) for about 5 minutes.

Last edited by eranga; 10/25/11 05:31 AM.
C
C
This is a very helpful recipe.. thank you. If I feel a cold or flu coming on (or my children show symptoms) I take a bath with lavender oil and epsom salt. I'm so relaxed afterward that I am able to go right to sleep.

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.