Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57154 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57154 Members
417 Forums
112905 Topics
799236 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 746
Beetlemess 547
Nancy Roussy 227
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 67
Dianne W - Editor 64
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Tracy - Philosophy 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#720953 - 10/22/11 05:29 AM What did you Organize Today?
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Today I went through the mail pile which had stacked up quite a lot smile It was great to get all that paper into the recycle bin!

It also reminds me - again - to work to get some of these people to stop writing me paper letters.

We got a new shelf for our dining area, so we can start bringing in all our plants before they freeze. So we need to do that soon.

What did you guys organize today?

Add What did you Organize Today? to Twitter Add What did you Organize Today? to Facebook Add What did you Organize Today? to MySpace Add What did you Organize Today? to Del.icio.us Digg What did you Organize Today? Add What did you Organize Today? to Yahoo My Web Add What did you Organize Today? to Google Bookmarks Add What did you Organize Today? to Stumbleupon Add What did you Organize Today? to Reddit
#721059 - 10/23/11 07:19 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
do you bring in the herbs from your garden? or just let them come up again next year?

Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Twitter Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Facebook Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to MySpace Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What did you Organize Today? Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Reddit
#721080 - 10/23/11 02:42 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa - Moms Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Arizona
I think I'm going to tackle my desk today which has piled up due to the Jewish holidays.

Moms Site

Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Twitter Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Facebook Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to MySpace Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What did you Organize Today? Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Reddit
#721085 - 10/23/11 02:58 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Susan - Meditation Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands
I got my birthday cards for November sent out. I still send snail mail cards to family for birthdays and the holidays; I use museum cards that could be framed as small pictures. One daughter says she has framed them and hung them in her hallway across from the bathroom door. I think of these cards as little gifts in themselves and a set of 10 costs about 10 dollars. (euros) for us.

#721090 - 10/23/11 03:54 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa - Moms]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: Lisa - Moms
I think I'm going to tackle my desk today which has piled up due to the Jewish holidays.

Oh Joy !
The desk and I have this on-going battle since I was, well about 13yrs.. smile

#723329 - 11/03/11 09:15 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I spent five days up in the wilderness near the grand canyon and just brought back one of my tiny vintage trailers. It's kind of ruined. I need to organize the things in it, and clear out the rodent droppings and sanitize it a bit.

#723330 - 11/03/11 09:33 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Jilly]
KellyJayne - Organization Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Wow Jill! Your organizing project sounds fun! Not so much the sanitizing part, but it's not every day I hear about someone getting bring order to a vintage trailer. Have fun!

Don't forget to sign up for the How To Organize Newsletter. It's filled with practical tips and links to great resources!

Learn about me - I teach people how to organize, clear clutter, set goals & get things done!
My mantra: Clear your clutter - Find your happy!

#723336 - 11/03/11 10:00 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

thanks - it needs quite a bit of doing. I am working on the list and possible resources now. It will be great to have a tiny little camper that is easy to use. I need to sell my big one to have the money to fix this up though.

#723340 - 11/03/11 10:06 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
My best organizing tip is to get rid of anything non-essential. It's surprisingly easy to organize when you don't have much of anything to file or keep. smile

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

#723703 - 11/05/11 09:39 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Jilly -

We bring in our container plants, and we leave out the in-ground plants.

So the sage and mint and chives are in-ground and stay there.

The rosemary, three kinds of basil, and dill are in containers so those come in.

We also bring in the four pepper plants and some flowers like the lantana and two petunias.

Oh we also brought in a bit thing of stevia.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  KellyJayne - Organization 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
45 minutes 22 seconds ago
Buddha's Daughters - Book Review
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
58 minutes 32 seconds ago
Chocolate Dirt Cup Recipe
by Michelle -Chocolate
Chocolate
Today at 05:41 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
Today at 03:39 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 03:38 PM
Job Charts - Reward Systems
by Lisa - Moms
Moms
Today at 02:54 PM
If I didn't remind him every day, my son would….
by Lisa - Moms
Moms
Today at 02:53 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:27 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:26 PM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:24 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 72 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.