Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57154 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57154 Members
417 Forums
112904 Topics
799230 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 743
Beetlemess 547
Nancy Roussy 226
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 67
Dianne W - Editor 64
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Tracy - Philosophy 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#749003 - 03/01/12 06:55 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Yesterday my BHW came over and we got another fourth of the patio cleaned up, and I am pleased to say there is now a visible hallway in the mobile! I got everything out of the hall, and then we spent the rest of the time ripping the carpet and carpet pad out of there. The 1970s carpet was incredibly gross. The pad was just as bad. There was so much fine sifted dirt in and under there that we had to wear face masks. Blech.

Then i shop vacced up the dirt and we tried to remove the carpet pad staples and tack trim. No go. Anything I put down on this flooring will just have to go over the whole thing.

We also uncovered two major holes in the hall flooring, under where the swamp cooler sits in the ceiling. There is a piece of lucite covering the holes in the floor at this time.

Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Twitter Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Facebook Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to MySpace Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What did you Organize Today? Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Reddit
#749643 - 03/05/12 10:44 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

More good stuff! Dan put down plywood over the hall floor for me - so no danger from the holes in the floor at this time. :-)

We also burned some more paper and burnables and moved the logs and kindling around to make it neater. So I now have a stack of logs, larger kindling and twiglike kindling. Plus the stacks of paper.

I also put some more food pantry stuff away and moved more books to shelf areas instead of just 'wherever".

Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Twitter Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Facebook Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to MySpace Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What did you Organize Today? Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Reddit
#750810 - 03/13/12 03:13 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Today we had gorgeous weather out so we took all the plants outside and put them around the porch. It made me so happy. I was able to do an hour of yoga amongst them. We've left them all out overnight - it looks like it should be fine for them for a few days.

Most of them did make it through the winter, although the three basil plants are a little crispy. The rosemary, at least, is its usual big bushy self, which is great.

#752155 - 03/19/12 11:07 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Having a cold front blow in, so today I cut the ends off some empty gallon milk jugs and placed them over the new food plants i put in last week (strawberries and tomatoes).

Also, taking a look at what I need to do to catch up after traveling for over a week. Making phone calls, checking my calendar, setting plans.

Not unpacking yet. Too stressful when I just rolled in last night.

#753331 - 03/26/12 01:55 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

A little annoyed that by putting plastic over some plants to protect them from cold, i ended up partly cooking them the next day! The gardening books don't mention that. frown

This weekend i cleared out another third of my large patio - it now has a seating area and looks clean. I used wood polish on the furniture, which helped. Everything is weathering really fast.

I also did a lot of hand weeding, mulch spreading, plant watering, food foraging and forum writing.

#755693 - 04/06/12 10:26 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Changing out my bedding today, airing out pillows and blankets, adding a pillowcase cover i found for free at a food pantry.

I'd also like to do some produce chopping and dehydrating today.

#757463 - 04/17/12 06:45 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Today I organized my calendar a bit, sorted some books on my new desk, cleaned up a bit in the kitchen and worked on getting things out of the studio that I don't use often enough to keep at hand. No reason the other things can't live in my shed.

#759014 - 04/24/12 12:36 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

The last few days I have been organizing anew my studio, since it is purely my own space now. It will probably take a few months to get this where I want it to be. I am fine with it as a long term project.

#760264 - 05/01/12 10:59 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I have been working on my clothes cubbies and my food shelves. Still a long way from being done.

#760292 - 05/01/12 11:59 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Dear Jilly -

It's wonderful that you're taking things and appreciating the progress that you're making! It sounds like things are coming together nicely. No need to rush - you have plenty of time.

My office seems to always be piles of books. I am making some progress on sending those off to editors, so that makes me happy. I still have stacks of computer games that I intend to list on Amazon. So I need to work on that at some point.

Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  KellyJayne - Organization 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
Today at 03:39 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 03:38 PM
Job Charts - Reward Systems
by Lisa - Moms
Moms
Today at 02:54 PM
If I didn't remind him every day, my son would….
by Lisa - Moms
Moms
Today at 02:53 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:27 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:26 PM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:24 PM
New Reviews - LGBT Romance Novels
by Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk
Romance Novels
Today at 02:24 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 02:21 PM
Romance Movie Titles Game
by Beetlemess
Romance Movies
Today at 01:51 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.