Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
aznovel, N1k0le, mama paa, Ruth Sattler RN, freespirit86
56982 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56982 Members
417 Forums
112489 Topics
794962 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 867
Beetlemess 747
Karm - SW USA Editor 254
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 209
Nancy Roussy 183
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 125
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 115
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 92
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 8 of 19 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#741206 - 01/17/12 01:44 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Okay, i did some minor stuff today - put diatomaceous earth in the cat food (which I have been meaning to do for months), sorted out my coats to figure out the top three I am using this winter), brought in a few purses to pick out which one will be the best for me right now, and eliminated some kitchen items.

I also am working to eliminate some of my winter caps - I have a lot. I kind of love these things. But I can't wear that many. I also have too many winter scarves.

I am sorting through my pajamas right now and am realizing I have way too many. I have big tees, sweats, silky stuff, flannel pj sets and comfy nightie house dresses. I spend a lot of time at home in my pjs but i still think i can get by with less.

hmmm.

Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Twitter Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Facebook Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to MySpace Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What did you Organize Today? Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Reddit
#741858 - 01/20/12 06:13 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I worked on my financial aid projects binder tonite - i put the dividers in a binder and added different papers in between the dividers. Next I need to make hole punches or add sheet protectors so i can track my applications and so on, and also label the dividers. But it is coming along. smile

Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Twitter Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Facebook Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to MySpace Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What did you Organize Today? Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What did you Organize Today? to Reddit
#744356 - 02/03/12 04:57 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Not the best organizational day, but i did get some things done. I faxed in my signature to the disability people - yay!

Also did a heap of laundry and pared down the hair stuff to one brush. next I need to look seriously at my boxes and boxes of hair ties and clips - it's ridiculous when I really just grab the same things over and over. I did just toss one broken hair claw that i kept using for some reason. smile

I think next time i watch a tv show I will bring up my little baskets of hair stuff and figure out what i actully use, and what is just taking up space.

#744364 - 02/03/12 05:33 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I also just worked with my bill binder for this and last months' bills. That works very nicely.

I also am laying out stuff to work on tomorrow.

#744800 - 02/06/12 01:29 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I have way too many hair accessories. And yet i can't seem to talk myself into getting rid of them.

#745922 - 02/13/12 12:05 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Last night - organized old coupons, cleared off my desk area and decluttered some of the items i have sitting out. Reorganized my food shelf and moved some books to a top shelf temporarily.

I cleaned up my potting shed area by dumping some boxes of newspapers and old coffee grounds into my garden. I think I will add some of my boxes of mulch and heaps of compost on that too.

I also cleaned out a small box of hotel toiletries from my storage area - one less small box to deal with.

#748233 - 02/26/12 09:00 PM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I am working on my binders today and also printing out and highlighting information about getting disability. There is a LOT to learn!

Binders I'm organizing today: bills binder, resources binder, mental health binder, classes binder, flight plan and Home Maintenance Journal.

#748247 - 02/27/12 12:02 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Whew! Just spent a few hours in the yard. Moved rocks, pulled weeds, laid down mulch, watered the trees by buckets of rain water, scrubbed cabinets in the old trailer and put the steel and plastic recycling in the car.

Now i deserve a nice beer. smile

#748482 - 02/28/12 07:53 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Today i did some decluttering in my hoard, and scrubbed the really old grimy drip collectors in my 1960s mobile's kitchen. I am soaking them right now in water and washing soda. I will soak them overnight and then scrub again. Tomorrow I will scrub and soak the stovetop grilles. I have no idea when the last time these things were cleaned. Maybe the 1960s. heh.

The stove does not work but it could certainly be cleaned up. It's so grimy, just like everything else in there. Now I can see through the glass window on the oven!

I also got some nice handles from habitat for humanity's salvage store, and will be putting them on the cabinets that remain in there. I already put new ones on the bathroom cabinets.

Little by little!

I also got some paperwork today, answered emails, paid a bill and made some much needed phone appointments. A good day.

#748644 - 02/29/12 04:38 AM Re: What did you Organize Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

More grille scrubbing, and I also did some drain cleaning in my utility sink in the studio where i live.

Right now I am working with my binder, my calendar, and my wellness classwork. Not much organizing going on - been a busy day doing stuff out of the house. On days like this i am happy to get in my meds, vitamins and some veggies or fruit.

Tomorrow my behavioral worker will come out and help me get the house's hallway cleaned up. I want to get everything out of there and then rip up the gross old carpet with dried up kitten poo all over it. There is also a cubbyhole cabinet that I want to clear out. Those are my two goals for tomorrow.

After that it would be nice to do some organizing in the studio. Things have kind of piled up in here.

Page 8 of 19 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  KellyJayne - Organization 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Review of Debbie Macomber book
by aznovel
Christian Literature
31 minutes 22 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 02:14 AM
New body woes
by N1k0le
Weight Loss
Today at 12:39 AM
New body woes
by N1k0le
Body Image
Today at 12:14 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
First and last letter Worldwide Recipe Game!
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
American Regional Cuisine
Yesterday at 10:12 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 10:05 PM
Organizing jewelry making tips that work for you.
by Susan - Jewelry Making
Jewelry Making
Yesterday at 07:09 PM
New Reviews of Male-Female Romance Novels
by Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk
Romance Novels
Yesterday at 06:35 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Anu D - Orchids, Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 152 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.