Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm so happy to see Simon back. I didn't even watch the last season of American Idol. I'm also glad to see Paula again. Nicole is cool and as far as I'm concerned LA fits right in as a Randy replacement. What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I stopped watching the first season when they started the live shows (i went and checked Drew's performances and the results on Youtube after) and last season I stopped watching after they went to a commercial after Vino was eliminated. That was so awful that I will never watch that show again. It is too edited anyway and it looks like they have a budget of one cent and it is done by people who do not know how to run a show. I felt bad for missing Britney Spears but the way Vino was treated was just too disgusting. That last season every contestant was awfully treated (eliminating 2 a week, etc.........) so that too is a negative about that show. Plus the new hosts were so horrible. A Kardashian (or whatever these wortless women last name is spelled)? What was that! Simon has gone crazy. The original version is better anyway, it's a shame that I have to watch it on Youtube instead of in front of my television. My brain will thank me for watching one less stupid television show! And Vino will go far and I hope Simon eats it!

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.