logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#719036 10/11/11 11:21 PM
S
OP Offline
S
We lost our triplets in April of 2010. Obviously, it was awful and heartbreaking. My husband was deployed at the time and I ended up in the hopsital from complications and that just made it even more traumatic. Bottom lined, it sucked, but what else would you expect from losing your kids? Its been almost two years and while I feel like I have moved on, I mostly feel like I have shoved my anger and sadness into a box that I am better at controlling the lid to. I know that you never really get over that type of loss, but I feel kind of helpless. Like I should be doing something, but I don't know what it is. I got a tattoo of three doves, but they are only incomplete outlines. I felt that was a good representation since they flew away before they were complete. I love my tattoo and it brings me joy to see them every day, but in my head I'm just like what else, something else needs to be done, this isn't enough. I know this really doesn't make any sense, but I'm hoping someone else feels this way, too. Just so I know I am not crazy. Everyone says they "get over" miscarring when they have children, but children aren't in our plan right now. We aren't in the right economic situation to bring children into the world and I would still like a little more time with it just being me and my husband. Although I do have that little voice inside of me that started screaming "HAVE A BABY" after the miscarriage. Its incredibly annoying, but my common sense side of my brain beats it into submission for a bit =) Does anyone know what I am talking about? How did you deal with it?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hugs for you sweetie. I guess you are feeling guilt over the miscarriage. Even though it isn't anyone's fault. These things happen. All I can offer is you will know your little one will always be in your heart. You need to grieve in your own time and it can take a year to forever (Queen Victoria mourning her husbands passing for almost well over 40 years). Myself, I have never been pregnant so I don't know what it is like to suffer a miscarriage. Though I do know what is like to lose someone dear. xoxo

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.