Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
geraldrice, Letonya M., xaritsu, elina, lah123
57012 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57013 Members
417 Forums
112558 Topics
795835 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 769
Beetlemess 619
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 173
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 131
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 131
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 128
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 117
Linu 104
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#727385 - 11/24/11 02:12 PM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
Looking for help with that leftover turkey?

The Sandwiches Newsletter contains information, tips, and sandwich ideas that are just for newsletter subscribers. This week, I will include a recipe just for newsletter subscribers on using that leftover turkey!

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Sandwiches site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the Sandwiches site. This includes, sandwiches, soups, sides, and reviews of products.

Edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches (11/24/11 02:30 PM)
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Twitter Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Facebook Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to MySpace Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Stumbleupon Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Reddit
#727465 - 11/25/11 04:34 PM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Soon, I'll be posting the newsletter for this week. In addition to the link for the latest article, there will be a special recipe for using leftover turkey. It will only be posted in the newsletter.

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Sandwiches site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the Sandwiches site. This includes, sandwiches, soups, sides, and reviews of products.

Of course, if you really don't care to subscribe, you may find past issues in the newsletter archives.

Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Twitter Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Facebook Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to MySpace Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Stumbleupon Add Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter to Reddit
#727515 - 11/26/11 12:58 AM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

The latest newsletter has a recipe for Creamed Turkey to help turn leftover turkey into a tasty open-faced sandwich.

#727583 - 11/26/11 05:44 PM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

On the right hand side of the forum, there is a Register to Post area. Just sign up, and then you can post anywhere in any forum.

I'll look forward to reading your posts! If you also sign up for the newsletter, you'll have it delivered to your e-mail weekly. If you don't have time to read it, just delete it for that week! We are all busy, and sometimes I just know that I don't have time to read a newsletter. Other times, I want to be among the first to know what is going on at a site.

This week the newsletter contained a yummy open-faced sandwich recipe. It was only in the newsletter, as a thank you for the subscribers.

#730796 - 12/14/11 01:43 AM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

The Sandwiches Newsletter gives you the latest information about what's new on the Sandwiches Site. Sign up to get it delivered to your e-mail address.

Go to any page of the Sandwiches site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the Sandwiches site. This includes, sandwiches, soups, sides, and reviews of products.

#731026 - 12/14/11 08:24 PM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
I will sign up right now!

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

#731111 - 12/15/11 04:09 AM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I look forward to you getting your first edition this Saturday.

#735872 - 12/30/11 01:56 AM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Explore the world of sandwiches! We have ideas, recipes, and advice. Join our conversations...AND when you sign up for the newsletter, you get the first look at new recipes. We have recipes for sandwiches, soups, and sides!

The Sandwiches Newsletter also contains information, tips, and sandwich ideas that are just for newsletter subscribers.

Sandwiches

#737481 - 01/03/12 02:40 PM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

The Sandwiches Newsletter contains information, tips, and sandwich ideas that are just for newsletter subscribers. Sandwiches Newsletter subscribers can get special features that are only in the newsletter. I invite you to sign up. It's easy, and you will never, ever be spammed by BellaOnline.

If you haven't already done so, sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Sandwiches site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the Sandwiches site. This includes, sandwiches, soups, sides, and reviews of products.
Sandwiches

#737824 - 01/04/12 12:37 PM Re: Invitation to Sign up for the Sandwich Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I send out a Sandwiches Newsletter every week. It contains information on my latest article. Sometimes I put information in the newsletter that I don't share in the article or the forum. I might add an extra variation on the latest recipe. When I write articles telling the latest information about different sandwiches and their accompaniments, they are written from a personal perspective.

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Sandwiches site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the Sandwiches site. This includes, sandwiches, soups, sides, and reviews of products. If you want a sandwich created to your specs, just ask!

Entering your e-mail will not bring more spam to your e-mail account. We NEVER, and I mean NEVER, sell or trade your confidential information.

At BellaOnline we do not make money by selling our loyal readers' information. We value you as people.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Where Is Meditation?
by Tracy - Philosophy
Meditation
3 minutes 2 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
12 minutes 38 seconds ago
My Spirit Was Touched By a Canada Goose - Article
by Tracy - Philosophy
Spirituality
12 minutes 57 seconds ago
Giving and Spirituality - Article
by Tracy - Philosophy
Spirituality
28 minutes 58 seconds ago
Do You Embrace Your Shadow
by Tracy - Philosophy
Philosophy
36 minutes 55 seconds ago
How Does Your Self Image Affect You
by Tracy - Philosophy
Philosophy
37 minutes 49 seconds ago
Is Time Now Or Eternal
by Tracy - Philosophy
Philosophy
41 minutes 0 seconds ago
Is Health Pre-Determined
by Tracy - Philosophy
Philosophy
44 minutes 34 seconds ago
What Purpose Do Relationships Serve
by Tracy - Philosophy
Philosophy
46 minutes 5 seconds ago
Surrender Or Resistance
by Tracy - Philosophy
Philosophy
48 minutes 13 seconds ago
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Tracy - Philosophy, 1 invisible), 132 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.