logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jazz970 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi ladies im new in this fourm im so sad last i was diagnosed with pcos in september of 2009 i have been wth my boyfriend lving together for 3 years wewere never able to get pregnat then we got married on june the 17 2011 so i have been taking metformin 2000 mg for the pcos so this agust my period came normal i have been having normal periods again so i was expecting it about the same time this month of september so i bought pregnacy test the answer brand i took one in the 9 th of sept t was negative i said oh ok so the morning of september 13 i woke up about 6 am grabed a pregnacy test iput it on the sink was still half asleep and i didnt eaven have my glasses on i looked it had 2 lines that woke me up i was like mhh my heart beated so hard i was confuesed then i woke up my husband showed him he said yes it 2 lines i couldnt belve it so after an hour or two i started spoting lightly then heavier i was confused i thought got myperiod i left it like that then on thursday i bought clear blue digital test it came out pregnat i was confused afraid i bled from the 13 to the 14 heavily like period my husband and i went to the hospital doctor came in afew hourslater said i was defenetly pregnat and my hcg's were at 55andthati was very early and the bleedng was implantation and everithng else looked fine so he sent me home i stoped bleeding for those hours i was so happy i stop the bleeding so on saturday i started bleeding again but diffrent it was like dark red drops of blood i was so nervous i had cramps the whole weekend so monday i went to my primary doctor they took a urine test it was negatve i was so suprised i said that is impossible because in the er they did a hcg and urine both came positive the doctor came n told me it can happen in most early pregnacys i said ok she prescribed me prenatal plus and said stop taking the metformin i dis as told they took a hcg and progrestone bloodtest they called me tuesday said my hcg went down so i had to go back in wensday and friday then they told me my hcg went to a 9 and i misscaried i felt like my whole world came on me so sad so depressed so hoplessnes so i cant describe so cold it was a ugly feelng then monday they called me my levels arestill gong down so the doctor wants to do one more util ur hcg goes to o i did today they called me said my hcg were normal again and if i felt sick or any symptoms to make an appoiment i was socked everithing happend so fast to me it was like a dream i wasso happy and so my husband hewould touch my stomag i would just of imagining we were gna have a little baby of our own then thishappend it is just so sad there ismoments i cry he holds me tight hes sad to but at this point i dont know what to do i dont eaven have friends that understand me i dont know its just so sad eaven if it was an early pregnacy it still hurts my heart god bless all the babys of this world and the pregnat mommies i do have faith in the lord i will be a mommy someday

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
So very sorry, Jazz970. I will lift you in prayers. I know that it's sometimes hard to hear this when it seems like the pain is unbearable, but trust and believe in God, he will see you through. Faith will heal and God will bless.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
A
A
Jazz970,
Please know that you are not alone. Time will lessen the pain but it will never completely go away.

J
jazz970 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thank you very much ladies for youre words god bless you all

Last edited by jazz970; 10/03/11 03:29 AM.

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.