Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
jklmno108133, stuvwx334403, stuvwx841917, dillonmatthews, thouriver
57202 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57200 Members
417 Forums
112998 Topics
800667 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 715
Beetlemess 305
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 267
Nancy Roussy 175
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 97
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 93
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Sandra Investing/HFinance 47
Mona - Astronomy 41
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#725672 - 11/15/11 12:31 PM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
I enjoy seeing new subscribers! If you have ideas for the newsletter, please let me know in the forum or by e-mailing me from my bio page.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Twitter Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Facebook Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to MySpace Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Stumbleupon Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Reddit
#727405 - 11/24/11 08:36 PM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Never miss an article on the ADD site. ADD Newsletter subscribers get the latest information about the ADD site. If an article is going to be posted outside of the regular day, newsletter subscribers will know about it.

Entering your e-mail will not bring more spam to your e-mail account. We NEVER, and I mean NEVER, sell or trade your confidential information. Signing up for the ADD newsletter will get you the newsletter-period.

There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the ADD site.
Sandwiches

Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Twitter Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Facebook Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to MySpace Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Stumbleupon Add Re: Invitation to Subscribe to  the ADD Newsletter to Reddit
#730783 - 12/14/11 01:21 AM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

ADD Newsletter subscribers know about the new articles. I put information in the newsletter that I don't share in the article or the forum. If you haven't already done so, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter.

Go to any page of the Attention Deficit Disorder site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the ADD site.

Entering your e-mail will not bring more spam to your e-mail account. We NEVER, and I mean NEVER, sell or trade your confidential information. Signing up for the ADD newsletter will get you the newsletter-period.

I would love to know that you will get the ADD Newsletter each week.

#731970 - 12/19/11 12:20 PM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

If I post an article at an off-time, the ADD Newsletter subscribers always know about it!

I send out an ADD Newsletter every week. It contains information on my latest article. Sometimes I put information in the newsletter that I don't share in the article or the forum.

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Attention Deficit Disorder site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the ADD site.

#734656 - 12/27/11 08:10 PM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

The Attention Deficit Disorder site is here to provide insight into ADD. We have articles about personal advocacy, facing real-life challenges, reducing symptoms, and current research are all explored.

ADD Newsletter subscribers know about the new articles. There are times that I put information in the newsletter that I don't share in the article or the forum.

Consider subscribing to the newsletter. Go to any page of the Attention Deficit Disorder site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know about the latest articles and information on the ADD site.

Edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches (12/27/11 08:11 PM)

#736296 - 12/31/11 03:47 PM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Attention Deficit Disorder site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the ADD site.

I have personally signed up for several newsletters from BellaOnline. Sometimes, I love the article so much that I leave the newsletter in my e-mail, so that I always have a link to the article. Other times, the article doesn't interest me, so I just delete the whole thing after reading it. Easy-cheesy!

#767428 - 06/10/12 12:47 PM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I enjoy sending out an ADD Newsletter every week. It contains information on my latest article. Sometimes I put information in the newsletter that I don't share in the article or the forum.

If you aren't already a newsletter reader, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Attention Deficit Disorder site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the ADD site.

Entering your e-mail will never bring more spam to your e-mail account. We NEVER, and I mean NEVER, sell or trade your confidential information. Signing up for the ADD newsletter will get you the newsletter-period.

I did not believe this when I signed up, since every time that I signed up for something online, I got a huge amount of spam. With BellaOnline, this never happened. It was one reason that I became a BellaOnline editor. At BellaOnline we exist to provide information with a personal touch. When I write articles telling the latest information about ADD research, they are written from a personal perspective.

Here's our guarantee: At BellaOnline we do not make money by selling our loyal readers' personal information. We are here to give free information.

#767687 - 06/11/12 09:57 PM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

To see the past newsletters, go to the Newsletter Archive. It's on the right side of any article.

#767896 - 06/13/12 01:24 PM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I would love to send you a copy of the latest ADD Newsletter every week. It contains information on my most recent article. Sometimes I put information in the newsletter that I don't share in the article or the forum.

If you aren't already a newsletter reader, I invite you to sign up for the newsletter. Go to any page of the Attention Deficit Disorder site. There are newsletter sign-up places on the right side and at the bottom to enter your e-mail address. You will receive a newsletter each week letting you know what is the latest information on the ADD site.

Entering your e-mail will never bring more spam to your e-mail account. We NEVER, and I mean NEVER, sell or trade your confidential information. Signing up for the ADD newsletter will get you the newsletter-period.

I did not believe this when I signed up, since every time that I signed up for something online, I got a huge amount of spam. With BellaOnline, this never happened. It was one reason that I became a BellaOnline editor. At BellaOnline we exist to provide information with a personal touch. When I write articles telling the latest information about ADD research, they are written from a personal perspective.

At BellaOnline we do not make money by selling our loyal readers' personal information. Our ad income pays our server fees and the rest is donated to various charities that we support. We are here to give you information about subjects that you enjoy or want to learn about.

Try the newsletter--it's free, fun, and easy to subscribe to!

#768594 - 06/18/12 03:27 AM Re: Invitation to Subscribe to the ADD Newsletter [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

The ADD Newsletter will give you the latest information on research about ADD. Articles for adults with ADD are previewed. See what you can do to help kids in your life who have ADD.

I send out a weekly ADD Newsletter. It contains information on my latest article. Newsletter subscribers get information that I don't share in the article or the forum.

When I signed up, it was with a great deal of skepticism, since every time that I signed up for something online, I got a huge amount of spam. With BellaOnline, this never happened. It was one reason that I became a BellaOnline editor. At BellaOnline we exist to provide information with a personal touch. When I write articles telling the latest information about ADD research, they are written from a personal perspective.

At BellaOnline we do not make money by selling our loyal readers' information. Your information is safe and is never traded with other sites.

It's free information! Now is a good time to subscribe.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
7 Chaos Taming Strategies for ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
26 minutes 18 seconds ago
Investing in Water
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Investing
37 minutes 41 seconds ago
Personal Budget Types
Home Finance
39 minutes 3 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
Home Finance
42 minutes 15 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 05:09 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:59 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:51 AM
Particle System - Emitter Shape Parameters
by Digital Art and Animation
Flash and Animation
Today at 04:44 AM
Astrophotographer of the Year 2014 - shortlist
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:31 AM
What are You Reading Right Now?
by Rosie52
Business Owners
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.