Next Thread
Print Thread
#695091 06/13/11 02:36 AM
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
We love this show! But tonight they killed off my favorite character- Ned. It is sooooooooooo disappointing. Sniffle.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Ok, This is the absolutely best series I have seen in a very long time! No character is safe from being killed which leaves the audience pretty vulnerable. I am glad I wasn't the only one who spouted, 'they cut his character...I AM NEVER watching the show AGAIN!' lol. But I did because there are so many good characters and the story line is extremely enticing.

For anyone who doesn't like the series (as we all have our own favorite tugs and pulls to different things) please do not tell me, because I will think you are nuts! Ok maybe not but...

WOW, I love this show! Can't wait till next season.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I'm glad to hear that this is a good series! I've been holding off on watching it because I had too much on my plate already. However I've just pruned several shows off my watch list because they had gotten too silly or soap-operaey. That might give me time to see what I like about this one!

I generally adore medieval style stories.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Tiger
Tiger
It was awesome, the show I mean.

I was quite surprised to see Sean Bean committed to a TV and now with his character's demise it makes sense. I think he was used as a draw to get us addicted and invested in the other actors. It is a great production with beautiful settings and costumes.

Another show did this to me last season except they did within the first few episodes. I saw the previews for Outcasts with Jamie Bamber (Battlestar Gallactica/Law & Order UK) and I tuned in b/c of him. I was really annoyed that such a production was made in the previews with his character and then he was almost immediately killed off.

Tiger
Tiger
This actually made me think of a Val Kilmer and Christian Slater movie (Mindhunters) I rented because they were in it. They were literally killed off in the first five minutes -- so mad.

So I guess we were lucky to have Sean a whole season.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.