Welcome to the Bellaonline.com Hispanic Culture Forums! We are a diverse community of people, and we relish in that community feeling. I am honored and glad you are here. In order to foster a caring and cooperative community, I have established the following terms for this forum. By being here and posting, you agree to the following:

1. To always remain respectful. We may disagree on topics, but we will always respect other peoples differences of opinion.

2. No offsite link posting. If you would like to share a piece of information, please feel free to write up a little blurb and then contact me to post a link to the story. If you link to offsite stories, etc, without permission from the moderator, your post will be edited to remove the link. This is to ensure that the information directed to is safe and not against our TOS.

3. Be open to sharing. We are a varied and diverse community. We relish in each others uniqueness, and in order to do this, we will not bash each other. We will respect each other and be open to sharing diverse opinions that do not harm one another. That being said, I will not tolerate any discriminatory activities towards any minority group. We are already a minority group who gets discriminated against, we don't need to do it to ourselves.

4. Be safe. We all appreciate our online anonymity, and we need to respect the identities of all people on these boards. Sharing of private personal information with outside sources will not be tolerated, and if it is found out you are, you will not be welcome to continue to participate in these forums.

Thank you.

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me, the editor and moderator of this forum.

Jase wink

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!