logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
msbaby Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
I am looking for some Silhouette crafts for beginners. Does anyone here have a Silhouette machine? I've only used mine to make a few things like temporary tattoos for a kids' birthday party and to personalize a pair of shorts to give to a teen girl in our neighborhood as a graduation gift but that's about it so far.

I was thinking about doing some large initial cut-outs for the bedroom but I don't know if that might be a little too advanced for my skills. I'm having "crafter's block" and have run out of ideas. Can anyone recommend some beginner projects? I would really like to make some decorations using the vinyl that came with the machine to decorate the empty spaces on the walls of the master bedroom, den and/or kitchen.

Last edited by msbaby; 08/19/11 08:41 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Gecko
Gecko
D
Hi msbaby! I'm not familiar with the Silhouette machine. Is this how you created the designs in Cassidy's room in the "What are You Doing This Weekend" thread? Love for you to share more about it - looks like a fun way to add whimsical touches to the home!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.