Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
izzy87, BrookeCoop, fanaledrinks112, sophaylavender, titianfire
56991 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56992 Members
417 Forums
112500 Topics
795175 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 707
Rosie 66 701
Karm - SW USA Editor 285
Nancy Roussy 187
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 176
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 125
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#636365 - 10/13/10 02:06 PM How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage
Hannah - Infertility Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Infertility Editor

Add How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Twitter Add How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Facebook Add How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to MySpace Add How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Del.icio.us Digg How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage Add How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Yahoo My Web Add How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Google Bookmarks Add How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Stumbleupon Add How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Reddit
#712250 - 09/03/11 02:32 PM Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage [Re: Hannah - Infertility]
Robby Offline

I have to have a gluten free diet and I have had endo. It wasnt untill about a year aafter I started completely gluten free diet that we found that my endo had cleared. At that time the conection was not known. I have 3 older children but, now I am haveing fertility problems.

Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Twitter Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Facebook Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to MySpace Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Stumbleupon Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Reddit
#713012 - 09/08/11 01:32 PM Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage [Re: Robby]
BellaOnline Editor

Hi, did you have a laparoscopy to check if the endo had cleared? Often scar tissue and adhesions form with endo which can cause fertility problems even when the pain and discomfort go away. It is always a good idea to check your thyroid with secondary infertility as the thyroid tends to slow with age, I find that this is a common cause of secondary infertility. If your thyroid has not been checked in a while ask for a TSH test about 7 days after ovulation, ideally it should be below 2.0 for fertility, the USA average TSH is around 1.3 which is a good place to be. Hope this helps

Infertility Editor

Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Twitter Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Facebook Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to MySpace Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Stumbleupon Add Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage to Reddit
#713018 - 09/08/11 02:04 PM Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage [Re: Hannah - Infertility]
msbaby Offline
Gecko

Loc: The Sunny Southland
Is there a known connection between celiac and endometriosis?

#713150 - 09/09/11 01:36 AM Re: How Gluten Harms Fertility and Causes Miscarriage [Re: msbaby]
BellaOnline Editor

Yes, there is an article on the connection between celiac and endo on the front page of the bellaonline infertility site right now. Autoimmune diseases tend to coexist, if you have one you are more likely to have others and endometriosis is regarded as being an autoimmune disease:)

Infertility Editor

Moderator:  Hannah - Infertility 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shaving for us women ?
by rhondaf43
Body Care
0 seconds ago
New game
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
History
55 minutes 7 seconds ago
First and last letter Worldwide Recipe Game!
by Beetlemess
American Regional Cuisine
57 minutes 21 seconds ago
All Things Southwestern USA Forum Word Game!
by Beetlemess
Southwest USA
Today at 04:32 PM
New Game - Collectibles!
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Coin Collecting
Today at 04:30 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:29 PM
New Game - Hobbies!
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Candlemaking
Today at 04:29 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
Today at 04:27 PM
About Fashion....!
by James Andrew
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 03:52 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
Today at 03:44 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Nancy Roussy), 106 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.