logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#686737 05/15/11 01:32 PM
OP Offline
Hi :-) I am looking for people to share some experiance in Numerology, Astrology, Tarot and Magical Rituals. I am actually working in this business so if somebody likes to discuss about these topics fell free to write. Andreas

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Numerology can reveal your inner desires, your life path, and what is likely to happen in the future. You can analysis your life hereBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I have found Numerology's nine year cycle to be especially interesting as it provides insight to the happenings of each year, both for us personally and globally. In fact, I have posted an article about it. Check it out at: The Nine Year Cycle

Last edited by Donna_Astrology; 09/08/11 12:09 PM.

Donna Juzva
Astrology Editor at BellaOnline
astrology@bellaonline.com
Visit Astrology Site
O
Shark
Shark
O
My birth date is 20 February 1939 - making me an '8' I believe.

I've noted that at every 9th year, when that 8 reappears, I undergo or have been about to undergo great changes in my life. I have noted that every '8' brings with it both endings, and new beginnings.

As this year of 2011 brings again the birth number, I am again feeling the pull of change and the feeling of 'endings and beginnings'.

Is there significance to this? or am I just imagining things!

A
Gecko
Gecko
A
fish

Hi Onealone.

Just wondering if you've ever had your chart done with your birth time/place? This too sheds light on the energies operating in life. Isabel Hickey's "Astrology A Cosmic Science" is fascinating in this respect.

Pisces is an extremely sensitive/psychic sign with a deep love of music. I quote Isabel: "the world is not their habitat & the need to escape from it is very strong."

It's been said that Jesus was a Pisces, hence the association with the symbolic fish.

I'm not very familiar with numerology but what you state makes sense.

Peace.

Anna - AHHA
O
Shark
Shark
O
Thanks Anna,

I did have a chart done years ago, but as I do not have a time of birth, other than that it was morning, I was told it could not be accurate.

I do understand the sensitivity, etc, because that has been so typical of my nature at all ages. I also relate strongly to the quote from Isabel Hickey. I have fought with this all my life. (In my case, this 'The World' does not mean the 'Planet' itself' of course. The beauty of our Planet is what I take refuge in, from the 'world'.) I think this is probably what Isabel means too.

I must get hold of Isabel's book!

Love and peace.

A
A
I am not familiar with numerology, But, I am an astrologer, and from what you describe, would fit very nicely with the planet Uranus "the planet of sudden changes" having some aspect to your natal planet Mars,(the planet of action) I do hope you do not ignore these urges for they are precious. They help you grow spiritually. Karmic

Moderated by  Donna_Astrology 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.