A very warm welcome to the Self Development Forum
Do you fear wine? Have you experienced the following?
* Intimidation when faced with a wine list
* Dread if invited to a �wine tasting evening�
* Inadequacy when people start talking about wines
* Nervousness when asked what wine you would like
* Anxiety if you have to shop for a wine to take to a party
* Panic as the waiter approaches you with a bottle of wine
* Overwhelmed when looking at all the bottles in a wine shop
* Embarrassment when the wine�s pomp and ceremony begins
* Sheer fear just thinking about the sniffing, smelling, swirling, tasting, etc
The fear of wine is generally related to being afraid of what others will think of your knowledge about wine as the self development article below shows. Wine etiquette, rituals and protocols seem shrouded in mystery. The following self help tips can help reduce your fear when the subject of wine arises!
See: Wine � Do You Fear It
I'd love to receive your feedback so do add your comments, queries, thoughts, etc., to this Forum thread. I look forward to hearing from you!