logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Thank you Peter I will find one to watch. I love our Sherlock. I have a book written by this man I met in Lyme Regis (The French Lieutenant's Woman). He claims he found the script hidden in a house he bought in Lyme. I started reading it, forgot to finish it! I thought Sir Conan Doyle made up the stories, this guy claims Dr Watson wrote the script and hid it in the wall??! And totally agree with what you said Lisa about freedom to read what we like. I am sure some of the things I write for the Islam Site upset some people, but as you said, they don't have to read what I write. Deb, I vote for you, gym great, lunch brilliant, limited science amazing. Thanks for getting the ball rolling. I read a lot of things that I do not agree with. It does not stop me from picking up any book that my hand is guided to and having a nose. If I don't get into it by the end of the first page, I put it down and pick up another one. I have to say that I always have a peek at the contraversial books because I like to see what other people have to say. Again if it doesn't interest me I don't read it. Everyone has something to say, but not everyone will hear it. People are too easily offended and why? It is their own insecurity and lack of knowledge. What you don't know won't harm you. Bury your head in the sand. If that is how you think fine, but don't take away my right to nose through a book and decide for myself. Well that's what I think. Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I think that we think alike, Linda. You said it eloquently.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/11/24 04:36 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.