#708636 08/18/11 10:18 PM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Starbucks, the coffee giant, has this and that on its menu for tea- but rumor has it that Starbucks may sell Darjeeling in the nearest of futures!(this is according to the Tea Council of the United States)

How's that for something new? Will keep you posted on this.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Extreme weather conditions have hampered the growth and cultivation of Pu-erh/ loong Chen tea in China. Because the weather has been harsh there is less tea and that has resulted in a 50% increase in price.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Safety Recall!

Moroccan Tea Glasses are deemed not food safe!

This product comes in 7 oz. & 11.25 oz. they have sku # 394476
& #394477 . They were on sale at the Cost Plus World Market, please return to the store for a full refund on these items.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor/ Green Team Member

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Has anyone seen the great & inexpensive eco-friendly-ish tea line at the Walmart?

A nice and cheerful green color of tea equip. and tea pots, as well as tea accessories are available there.

*I am not being compensated for this mention.

This is not an endorsement simply an informational mention of available products!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
If you have visited any Cost Plus World Market- I don't need to tell you the pretty tea pots, tea cups, tea sets, and teas and flowering posies that are available there! They are reasonably priced and the store even makes up gift baskets on request or you can make your own!

Fabulous for Christmas!

*I have no affiliation with this store in any way-just letting our tea lovers when I see things available!

Happy tea shopping

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Oh dear! Confusion on the horizon!

TEA is an abbreviation that is often used for the word triethanolamine! (as one can see the tea is in all caps!)

When one sees this on a cosmetics label -this is not the good kind of tea! It is a chemical additive found in cosmetics like sunscreens, lotions, moisturizers, foundations and haircolors! TEA is also used as a fragrance ingredient.

This is a known carcinogen and can be toxic to skin, respiratory systems, and immune systems.

Please do however, use cosmetics that contain real tea.

Be an informed consumer and always read labels-there is very loose or hardly nonexistant regulations on the cosmetic industry!

Look for organic cosmetics there you will likely find products that contain real tea (no caps!)

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 11/10/11 06:10 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Mail order Houses like Signals & Linda Anderson have many tea related items for sale for Christmas gifts both are reachable by on-line and are their sites are their names.

Signals carries cute tea pots and tea cups w/words for two examples, and Linda Anderson has tea towels, Celtic tea pots, funny "tea towels w/attitude", and tea pot silhouette chalkboards! Funny, gift-worthy!

*I have no affilitation with either of these business and am not a paid endorser, just sharing tea gifts w/readers!

There's tea everywhere!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
More tea gift ideas:

When I look around I see a world of tea around me(I know it's because I am "zoned in" as they say..so I'll pass along some more to you
Lillian Vernon carries wonderfulk little whimsical musical tea cup & tea pots porcelain tea cup has mouse family dancing around a christmas tree to Jingle bells Tea pot has Snowmen parading to We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Little girl tea set available too(just like mom)! Adorable

Tea house garden dome do it yourself terrariums tea gardens & herbal garden! Cute & reasonable grow on your counter everything you need incl.
This is available on e-bay & amazon use name tea garden dome for search.

I have no affiliation with any of the above mentioned companies & am not being compensated for this mention.

Just sharing a tidbit w/readers! Happy Holiday shopping!
Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
January is flu season and tea will help boost up your antioxidant levels. It helps protect and when the flu has set in-tea helps to minimize symptoms and hydrate. Looking for an inexpensive gift for flu season? Make a small gift basket for a friend that contains green teas & honey & soup and a mug!

Very lovely and a gift of cheer that would make anyone feel better!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
A tea horoscope for me!
On Jan. 24,2012 this horoscope ran in my newspaper that I had to share it!

Today is a seven. Focus on home & family warms the hearth. It's good medicine-take as much as you can, with tea and company. Renew your spirit to go back out into the world again!

Wow! I think I'd give that horoscope a 10! Surrounding yourself with family, and friends and tea! What else could one need?

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  mary-tea1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.