Pepsi Refresh Project gives away millions of dollars to make this a better place. I am supporting the Burge Bird Rescue.

Dr. Julie Burge saves birds that have been torn from their homes and families through tornado and hurricanes. These poor animals find they have no more family, they succumbed to the storms or their family's have no more house to bring their pets home. Either way, it has to be terrifying to these unfortunate little lost souls. Dr. Burge is making a difference, the are taking care of these animals and finding new forever homes. I believe she deserves your vote. Fifteen people will win $25,000 and Burge rescue is in 7 place, this morning she was in 6th place. There is less than two days left in this competition. Her competitors are now turning in tons of power points and we are losing ground. We have worked extremely hard to get to this point...will you PLEASE HELP?

Boost your voting power
using specially-marked Pepsi products could mean up to 100 more votes for Burge Rescue.

You can vote two ways, one by this website, and or text, you can vote twice legally, site and text. Tell your family members, your friends, social networks. Get the word out. Less than two days to hold our position. I am pleading for your help!

Help Burge Bird Rescue-Give us a Vote-Click Here!

You may also text a vote in. Send the text to PEPSI (73774) This is the text message-107464.

When you click on the website and see the big word VOTE and you click the site will ask you to log-in with an account or Facebook, log in, THEN click vote again. It didn't register the first time you were logged in. Logging in with Facebook is so simple. You have a simple way of social networking right after voting. Use this important tool.

Those Pepsi caps are important, get those power points in today!

If you want to learn more about the Burge Bird Rescue, use this link: Burge Bird Rescue