Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
xaritsu, elina, lah123, jennifer888, Anne Seyer
57010 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57010 Members
417 Forums
112556 Topics
795814 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 769
Beetlemess 616
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 177
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 131
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 128
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 117
Linu 104
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#678786 - 04/16/11 04:38 AM Do You Have A Meatless Day?
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: New Jersey, USA
This morning while making a vegetable dish for dinner, I started wondering if there is a particular day that people have meatless or fish days.

When I was a kid, Friday was fish with baked mac and cheese day. These days I have more vegetable days.

Add Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Twitter Add Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Facebook Add Do You Have A Meatless Day? to MySpace Add Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Del.icio.us Digg Do You Have A Meatless Day? Add Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Yahoo My Web Add Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Google Bookmarks Add Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Stumbleupon Add Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Reddit
#678790 - 04/16/11 04:47 AM Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? [Re: Vannie]
Maria - Prime Time TV Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Stockbridge, GA
There is another post close to this..I believe in Vegetarian, where a few people were discussing "Meatless Mondays". I think that's a great idea.

Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Twitter Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Facebook Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to MySpace Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Reddit
#678798 - 04/16/11 05:44 AM Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Thanks for sharing, I'll head over there. On Twitter, I see a lot of Tweets about "Meatless Mondays." I am not a vegetarian but would not miss meat if told I had to stop eating it. Well maybe I would if ordered not to. smile

Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Twitter Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Facebook Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to MySpace Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? to Reddit
#704388 - 07/29/11 01:48 AM Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? [Re: Vannie]
pzwt Offline

Loc: China
I have meatless dinner most of the time. It is too trouble to cook meat.

#704436 - 07/29/11 11:42 AM Re: Do You Have A Meatless Day? [Re: pzwt]
Vannie Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Well, it does take less time to cook veggies smile Also there are other ways to get your protein.

Moderator:  Vannie 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Life Coach --- in a third world country
by Letonya M.
Life Coaching
3 minutes 48 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
49 minutes 34 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 05:07 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 03:03 AM
Intuition and Working with the Otherworld
by Ninjahedgewych
Pagan
Today at 02:16 AM
Ants on a Log
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 12:33 AM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Home Finance
Yesterday at 11:57 PM
All Things Southwestern USA Forum Word Game!
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Southwest USA
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
Does Jamaican Black Castor Oil really regrow hair?
by leahmullen
Ethnic Beauty
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Letonya M.), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.