Are sensational caring people, thank you so much for caring about what happens to the pets at Burge Rescue. The birds and parrots that either lost their human families during the tornadoes, lost their homes and their human families have no where to bring their pets back. These caring folks are caring for these pets, working their behinds off (even in the awful heat) and finding new forever homes. If I were an animal after one of these tragic storms and no longer had my family I would be scared to death.

Burge Rescue is number nine, six more days until the last day of the month. One big push, vote everyday by website and text (if you can do both) tell a friend or family member that you haven't told yet to get in there and vote.

Pass it along to your friends on Facebook and other social pages. Look for Pepsi bottle caps for those magical power votes. The number inside the cap can be worth up to 100 votes! Follow the instructions on the same page at Pepsi Challenge (where you vote). You all make me feel all warm and glowy because you CARE!! Please vote!

Vote Help Burge Bird Rescue-Give us a Vote-Click Here!

You may also text a vote in. Send the text to PEPSI (73774) This is the text message-107464.