B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Hi All,

I have created a new book club for nonfiction writing. I would like to help everyone get their first book published, if you have not done that already.

So for my first book club pick I have chosen the book:

How I Wrote My First Book - The Story Behind the Story.

You can find the article to kick this book club off here:

Even if you have already written your first book please come and join us. Your experience and what you take away from this book will sure help a lot of others.

Also please let me know your thoughts and other books you think would help others and be fun to use in this new book club.

The Book Club will have a new title each month. Because this is the first book I have decided to get it started now...a week or so before August 1st.

So come and join us!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I picked up a copy of "How I Wrote My First Book" back in March sometime (it's still available free as a Kindle edition, for those interested) but it's slid down the "To Read" list. This will be great motivation to actually read it! smile

I've been reading We Are Not Alone, by Kristen Lamb and it is really good so far. Also picked up John Locke's How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months - have not read it yet, but it should prove interesting.

I'll have to go through my "To Read" list and see what else I've got in there. I know I started reading Zoe Winters' Smart Self-Publishing, for example, but I got distracted. smile

B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Thank you Cricket,

Dust off your copy and move it to your "read now" list : - )

I've just launched my Book Club. I'd love to hear what you have learned from this book. Any ideas you've garnered. And any questions you might have.

Thanks for starting us off!!

Bluedolphin

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Started it this weekend, finally! smile When/where are we beginning discussions? (I seem to be more effective when I have deadlines, lol)

B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Hi Cricket,

Let's begin our discussion as soon as you are ready : - ) - am hopefully more readers will join us...

Thanks,

Bluedolphin

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.