Have you ever found that some things you want to do just are not ready to be done yet? Or something you would like to happen is just not happening when you would like it to?

I find this happens to me quite often. An article I have been wanting to write is just not coming together smoothly. I tried several times to begin it, but, it just will not come along. I finally set it aside, knowing it will call me when the time is right.

A very dear and meaningful joy I would love to have happen in my life is just not there in the physical realm - it exists only in the spiritual realm. This may not, and most likely will not, happen in this life time. Maybe in my next life time it will come together - it is in spirit and brings me the joy I need to sustain me for life.

A gift I have been wanting to make for a friend has not been as easy to make as I thought it would be. I have made similar gifts in quick time that come together fast - but some things will not let me create them until it is ready to create itself.

A trip I was going to take with family has been delayed because we were needed by other family members.

When I get heavily involved in research for my mythology articles, some things jump out at me as if they are telling me this is what I need to write about - other things that I wanted to write about just hold back until the right time for ... not me, but the subject of my interest. A very ancient and popular legend of a goddess just will not let me write about her yet. Maybe in time she will tell her story to me.

Do these things happen with you? If so, what do you think the message is and where do you think that message comes from?

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain