Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
WE ARE IN THE LAST WEEK OF VOTING to help Burge Bird Rescue expand their facilities. Voting ends July 31, 2011.

I was there the other day, and their waiting room is crowded with birds that they have rescued. They need more room! Please continue to make voting a part of your daily routine.

Please don't forget to vote today!
Vote Help Burge Bird Rescue-Give us a Vote-Click Here!

You may also text a vote in. Send the text to PEPSI (73774) This is the text message-107464.

Sometimes it seems like we can't really make a difference. YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU VOTE! Thank you from the birds at Burge Bird Rescue. My sweet BellaPickles and her friend Cheep both thank you! They are such little green and red lovebird cuties!

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Well that was a nice surprise! We've only got 4 more days to vote and the Bird Rescue had moved up to 8th when I voted just now.

Keep those votes coming daily, for just a little while longer smile

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Burge Bird Rescue started the day in 7th place in this Pepsi Challenge, later we were in 12th, but YOU ALL have moved us to 11! Thanks for the votes!

Let's try using the power of 2. Would you ask just 2 friends to vote for at least 2 days. There are 4 days left, so 2 days should not be too hard. Four would be better! Ask those two friends to ask 2 more friends to vote for 2 days. Ask every person who is asked to request 2 more friends to vote. The power of two allows for a lot of quick growth in voting.

Vote by using this link or by using facebook. Help Burge Bird Rescue-Give us a Vote-Click Here!

You may also text a vote in. Send the text to PEPSI (73774) This is the text message-107464.

Power Vote using the codes in the yellow Pepsi lids!

Sometimes it seems like we can't really make a difference. YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU VOTE! Thank you from the birds at Burge Bird Rescue. I was there the other day, and their waiting room is crowded with birds that they have rescued. They need more room!

BellaOnline viewers have made a huge difference in the voting. Please continue to make voting a part of your daily routine...and remember the power of 2!

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Burge Bird Rescue started the day in 7th place in this Pepsi Challenge, later we were in 12th, but YOU ALL have moved us to 11! Thanks for the votes!

Let's try using the power of 2. Would you ask just 2 friends to vote for at least 2 days. There are 4 days left, so 2 days should not be too hard. Four would be better! Ask those two friends to ask 2 more friends to vote for 2 days. Ask every person who is asked to request 2 more friends to vote. The power of two allows for a lot of quick growth in voting.

Vote by using this link or by using facebook. Help Burge Bird Rescue-Give us a Vote-Click Here!

Sometimes it seems like we can't really make a difference. YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU VOTE! Thank you from the birds at Burge Bird Rescue. I was there the other day, and their waiting room is crowded with birds that they have rescued. They need more room!

BellaOnline viewers have made a huge difference in the voting. Please continue to make voting a part of your daily routine...and remember the power of 2!

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Yesterday, Burge Bird Rescue started the day in 7th place in this Pepsi Challenge, and then we went to 12th!

TODAY WE ARE STARTING IN 6TH and holding the place! BellaOnline viewers are amazing! It looks like you have this Power of 2 thing going strong! THANK YOU!

Please keep voting. We can't let up. It is toooo easy to lose this in the last days of the contest.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
If you have friends that drink Pepsi, have them save the power codes for you. With 10 power codes, you could have more than 100 votes in your hands!

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Found a forgotten Power Vote cap in the car this morning and it was worth FIVE votes! Combined with the one purchased yesterday, worth 10 and my regular daily vote, I had 16 votes today!

This afternoon, the Bird Rescue is in 7th place with only 2 days to go. Voting ends on Sunday, so please take a moment of your time to help support this worthy cause.

If you don't have a Power Vote cap, you can log in through Facebook to cast your vote. If you have some Power Vote caps, it only takes a few minutes to sign up for a Pepsi account. Click on Activate Power Vote, enter the code from the cap, and then vote.

Everyone has one daily vote for each category of grant money. There are 5 categories with some outstanding projects. Along with the Burge Bird Rescue, you are sure to find one in another category you would like to vote for too.

Together, we CAN make a difference!

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Pepsi Power Codes are helping to keep Burge Bird Rescue in the top 10

It is about 30 hours until the end of the contest. We are hanging in there at 7th place. Thank you to all who have voted!

If you get a Pepsi with a yellow lid, look inside for the code. If you are not going to use it, please send me a private message with the code in it. I'll vote the code. We can get between 5 and 100 extra votes this way.

TODAY WE ARE STARTING IN 6TH! BellaOnline viewers are amazing! It looks like you have this Power of 2 thing going strong!

Please keep voting. We can't let up. It is toooo easy to lose this in the last days of the contest.

Power Vote using the codes in the yellow Pepsi lids or send me a PM with the codes!

BellaOnline viewers have made a huge difference in the voting. Please continue to make voting a part of your daily routine...and remember the power of 2! Ask two people to vote!

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Jane, you have been such a faithful supporter. Your love of animals just shines through. Thank you and your wonderful viewers.

Sandwiches
Reading

My EBook link.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Sacred Tobacco Woman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.