Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
MMS1 is a compound called sodium chlorite in solution in water. Sodium chlorite has been in distribution for over 30 years as a detox agent for many diseases. Commonly it has been called Stabilized Oxygen and it is sometimes sold for usage with pets. Over the last four years it has come to the forefront as an alternative "medicine" after Jim Humble released his knowledge to the public on the miracle of MMS1. The fact that MMS cures malaria in less than one day makes it signficant medicine for those people who live in malaria stricken nations and who suffer a high death toll even when antibiotics are used. Since then many people have tried it and have experienced signficant positve results in long term chronic health conditions. MMS is primarily known for eliminating pathogens from the body. It has also been helpful in some diseases classified as "auto-immune". To learn more about MMS visit the Stomach Issues website.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
The FDA (Food & Drug Administration) last year issued a safety warning on MMS:

"The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health. The product instructs consumers to mix the 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a potent bleach used for stripping textiles and industrial water treatment. High oral doses of this bleach, such as those recommended in the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and symptoms of severe dehydration."

A
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
On the other had the government has done trials on ingestion of sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide and found that in limited amounts it is safe and they classified it as GRAS. If if is taken as directed adverse reactions are limited. Unlike taking antibiotics when taken as directed can cause candida infection, IBS, c-dif infections and resistant microbes that are sometimes incurable. Those who use mms disagree strongly with these new government advisments. MMS cures malaria in one day. Have you seen the video of the chilren dying of malaria because the antibiotics do not work?

Last edited by ArrowDurfee editor; 07/16/11 10:44 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Originally Posted By: ArrowDurfee editor
On the other had the government has done trials on ingestion of sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide and found that in limited amounts it is safe and they classified it as GRAS.

I could only find that the FDA classify as safe acidified sodium chlorite solutions (which seems to be what MMS is) for specific uses in processing certain foods, but in such a way that it isn't present when people eat them.

I couldn't find any relevant approval for chlorine dioxide, except maybe water treatment where it breaks down into chlorites. The clorites are limited to an allowable 1 part per million in drinking water.

Quote:
MMS cures malaria in one day.

This would be wonderful. Malaria is a major killer. But I couldn't find evidence. If a drugs company were trying to get permission for a new drug I'd expect to see controlled studies of its effectiveness and a report on its side effects. (BTW I'm not happy that this gets done in the way it should be.) And that's what I can't find for MMS.

Quote:
Have you seen the video of the chilren dying of malaria because the antibiotics do not work?

Children dying of malaria is distressing to me. But it doesn't tell me anything about MMS. I guess instead of antibiotics you meant to say whatever kind of drugs they use to treat malaria, as antibiotics are for bacterial infections.

A
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
I will see if I can find the link for that study done in 1985. I think I have it stored somewhere. It was a human trail study. Actually they are anti parasite drugs that they use but still lay people call them antibiotics frequently... anti biotics simply means against life, not anti bacteria as many assume. But yes, in general, you are right. There are antibiotics, antifungals, antivirals and antiparasitals Teams of people have been going to Africa to teach the locals on how to use MMS to treat malaria over the last 5 years. I corresponded with someone who has had chronic malaria, relapsing malaria for a while and she is fully well now after mms. this site tells all the information known about mms as well as the history on how it was developed. [url=http://www.jimhumble.biz]learn about MMS here[/url] this site does not sell mms, it is for information only. I and my family have been using it for various things over the last 4 years. My friend cured her chronic espstein barr virus infection that had caused severe chronic fatigue with it and my other friend cured crohn's disease with it. It eliminated my IBD for 3 years till I had a mild relapse, took it again for about a week and now I am fine. My kids use it to keep from getting colds and flu. They are ages 23 and 26. MMS is not patentable. What would the incentive be for drug companies to do a study, and studies cost millions. Who would fund a study? Many people make it and sell it. No one has the funds nor the position to do a study. Perhaps someday some great beneficiary will pull it off. The study is happening though personal experiment.as has always been done throughout history on any medicine. This double blind triplicate sudy deal is a recent event. Only drug companies can pull it off... and on occassion af few universities, but those are almost always funded by pharmaceutical companies too

Last edited by ArrowDurfee editor; 07/18/11 01:33 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.