Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#701679 07/13/11 09:38 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Post deleted by Forum Moderator due to inappropriate content and implications.

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 07/14/11 12:19 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
OP Offline
T
What!???

T
OP Offline
T
I guess I inquired about if anyone knew anything about sacrificial stones, so... if you don't, just say so. lol

T
OP Offline
T
"A Pagan's circle for asking and sharing..." Sorry, I don't understand why 70 people have looked at this and no one has said hello...? What is up with this place? Could someone be polite and... explain please?

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Hi, twisted kilt! Welcome to BellaOnline forums. I am the editor for the ADD site and the Sandwiches site. If you need info on Attention Deficit, stop by. Also, if you need some ideas for sandwiches, we have some tasty ones.

I just saw your post, and thought that I would let you know why 70 people had looked, but nobody replied. To post, you need to have signed up. If you just want to lurk about, you don't need to sign up, but it does show that you stopped by. Maybe most people were just lurking.

If you want to discuss why the post was pulled, why don't you send a private message to the forum moderator, ninjahedgewych. Go to the top of this column where you see a little down arrow under MT Stuff. Click it and send a PM to him.

Again, welcome!

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
A forum moderator at BellaOnline has the right to run their forum the way they think is best for all. Apparently there was some doubt as to the content of your post and the moderator had his reasons for pulling it.

His statement of "Post deleted by Forum Moderator due to inappropriate content and implications." is very clear to me. He felt that your content was not appropriate for his forum.

The word 'sacrificial' may be one of the points he was referring to and so your entire message was probably termed unacceptable because of the implications of that word.

I agree with Connie - if you disagree or want to clear things up, send a private message to the moderator. There are certain words and implications he does not want in his forum - so a private discussion would be a much better way to deal with this.

Last edited by Phyllis-Folk/Myth; 07/18/11 12:53 AM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Great reply, Phyllis.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

T
OP Offline
T
Hey, thanks for replying. Yeah, since I couldn't fathom why I was treated this way, it occurred to me that someone took my post in the wrong way. I simply mentioned that I have a sacrificial stone, a real one, an ancient one and whether anyone knew anything about them. Never occurred to me for a moment that anyone would 'assume' that I.. what - sacrifice things on it? lol -- well, let me just say here while I can that I never think of it that way, so it hadn't occurred to me. Certainly if I inadvertently offended someone, it wasn't intended. And indeed I did attempt to write to the moderator, but they don't do pms I guess. I did finally get to a place where I could inquire, but no response, so. Just wish that maybe someone would have asked me if they had a problem with my post instead of doing that. I guess I am not getting off to a good start.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
How do you use your stone?

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Ok so I personal have a few questions about the actual stone if you don't mind. I should mention I am a big fan of Antiques especially ones connected with religion. You said it was a "Sacrificial stone" do know from what culture / point in history it originated? what kind of rock is it Limestone, granite ect.? How did you come to acquire it? How big is it. As far as ideas for use, personally I would use such a thing as a centerpiece on a Samhain alter to place floral/vegetation offerings on. I do except pm s by the way if you wanted some one to talk to about pagan and history subjects

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.