logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#699598 07/02/11 02:08 PM
B
OP Offline
B
I am 7 weeks pregnant. About 4 days ago I started bleeding. It was pretty moderate, with no cramps. But being a first time mother I was worried, so I went to the ER. They did a ultrasound, showed me the heartbeat, and said everything was ok. That it is sometimes normal to bleed in early pregnancy. Well the next day I was bleeding a little heavier, so I followed up with my regular OB/GYN. They repeated the ultrasound, and said that the babies heart rate was low. She wanted me to come back on the 5th of July, and be rechecked. So I went home, with no questions really answered. Well, later in the day the bleeding really picked up, this time passing tiny red clots, and cramping HEAVILY. So I went BACK to the ER. Again, they repeated ultrasound said the babies heart rate was REALLY low, and that with the bleeding and heavy cramping, I was pretty much in danger of a miscarriage. They sent me home with some pain killers, and that was it.... My question is how should I prepare myself? What should I expect, and if there is any chance whatsover of carrying this baby to term? I'm scared, and sad

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Dear BABYBEANSMOM,

My prayers go out to you. You should be lying down and stay off your feet as much as possible. Do you have anyone at home with you who can give you comfort and get things you need while you stay off your feet?

I am surprised that you were given "pain pills". The important thing right now is to stay off your feet. There is still hope that all will be well. Just take care of yourself and keep in touch with your OB/GYN.

Here is a site that may give you some answers and help: Bleeding During Pregnancy

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Here is another site that may help you: Bleeding In Early Pregnancy

Remember to wear pads and keep track of how many pads you need to use per day so you will know and be able to tell your doctor if the bleeding is increasing, slowing, or if you are passing any tissue or clots.

Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.

Last edited by Phyllis-Folk/Myth; 07/02/11 02:32 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
G
G
My heart goes out to you, I pray you have a healthy babt still!!

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.