Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
What's your favorite site to watch your favorite tv shows online? We don't do cable, and honestly, I haven't found as much as I'd hoped for on Hulu.

We watch lots of shows from the official websites, or Netflix.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Parakeet
Parakeet
C
I don't have cable and digital TV rarely makes it down into my house, so I have to watch online. I often go to the website of the TV company to get the shows I like. NBC, CBS and PBS usually have their shows a day later. I recently started watching "Men of a Certain Age" on TNT.TV and was delighted to see that they just put ALL of the episodes online! That should keep me laughing for a while.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oooh Claybird! That's so cool. I've wanted to watch Men of a Certain Age, but figured since I'd missed the first season (maybe two?) that I'd just wait for the DVD. I'll have to check that out!

Yeah, we are cable-less... but still, somehow, manage to get the odd channel here and there. I think it's just whatever floats over the wires (if there are any wires left, that is LOL)!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I used to love Spenser for Hire. Last year, I found the series on AOL TV. So, I had a Spenser fest! It was lovely.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Connie, that sounds so familiar!! I think I used to watch it too. LOL!!! Do you have to have AOL service to take advantage of watching their tv shows?

I think yahoo has a tv service too.... I'll have to check it out.

Deanna Joseph

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The only shows that I watch on the computer (and rarely i do that) are The Daily Show, The Colbert Report (on the Canadian Comedy Network), Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef (on Youtube) and The Graham Norton Show (on Youtube...never watch it on BBC Canada [anyway i think its only old show...never saw new shows when i pass through there when its on] because there its censored). I also was able to see a few shows with Gordon Ramsay that never aired here and also shows that aired but learned about them after it started. The other shows I watched and are watching I'm not able to watch on the internet so I make sure to watch them even when I am tired and want to go to sleep. I follow the Dallas Stars so I often have to watch a show on replay or on the western time (rare times when i can see a show on the American channel so i prefer that time zone anyway for that reason...Fringe always worked like that).

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.