THE INVISIBLE GRIEF: SHARED EXPERIENCES OF MISCARRIAGE REQUESTING SUBMISSIONS Hello everyone. I am putting together a book based on the stories, poems, drawings, reflections, and other writings of the families (including but not limited to parents, grandparents, and siblings) who have experienced the loss of a baby through miscarriage PURPOSE The book will serve to console the grieving so that they may find solace through the shared experiences contained in the book THE HOPE This book is intended to be given to grieving families through hospitals, clinics, and other organizations dealing with this type of loss (such as the Miscarriage Association of Ireland) Submissions should be sent by the end of July to Elizabeth Tubito at etubito@gmail.com or 1 Sleeping Meadow,Enniskerry Road, Kilternan, Dublin 18, Ireland Keep copies of original submissions as they will not be returned unless requested Please enclose your contact details. The pieces within the book will be identified by first names only unless otherwise instructed. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I was at a loss at how to get this message across to those who have suffered a miscarriage but this seems like the best way. Please let me know what you think of the project and if you have any suggestions.