Next Thread
Print Thread
#697012 06/22/11 04:06 AM
R
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
You can prevent cancer. Don't smoke. If you do, try to quit.
You can maintain your health after cancer. Eat fresh fruits and veggies, take vitamins and other supplements.
Lay your burdens down at the feet of our Lord, and think good things. Even in these very uncertain times, we all have so much to be thankful for.
When you fret, your immune system locks up, and can't fight off toxins, and such. It's real important to get your thinking in a positive mode. Rann-Cancer site editor and survivor - twice!

Rann Patterson, Editor
CANCER Website
CANCER Forum

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
G
there's a history of cancer in our family. Both of my grandparents require long term care because they are already frail and starting to manifest signs of Alzheimer's. What I've realized, although it was not too late, that we all really need to take good care of our health. Most diseases people acquire today are due to junkfoods, cigarettes, beers, sodas, and toxic chemicals.

Last edited by gleecraze; 06/24/11 10:23 AM.
R
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
Hi, Yes you are right about that. Preservatives in the overprocessed foods are not good at all for us. The body doesn't tolerate them well.

If you're interested, my newsletter this week is about the nutrients in blueberries. I think you'll enjoy reading it. There are recipes at the bottom.

Also, my latest article is about our skin and the effects of sun damage. You might get something out of it, too!

I enjoyed your reply! Hope to see you again.

Rann Patterson, Editor
CANCER Website
CANCER Forum

E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
Eating a diet high in alkaline foods daily is important in cancer-proofing your body. Consistently eat 50-80% of your food intake every day in the form of a wide variety of veggies and fruits. Changing the pH balance of your diet can help you deter the development of most cancers.

R
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
Hey thanks for the pH info! I need it myself, I'll check out your site. (sorry for the late response!)

Feel free to email me at cancer@bellaonline.com, if you've got some important info you think I need to cover on site. I would appreciate your input.

Thanks again for your support!

Rann Patterson, Editor
CANCER Website
CANCER Forum

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
I'm a great believer in healthy diet to combat diseases of all kinds. Since I was diagnosed with LPR i've had to make drastic changes in my diet, and, guess what ? My general health has improved, especially my energy levels. It's tough having to go without your favourite foods, but I am learning to try lots of new foods now, ones that do not aggravate the digestive problems. Fresh air, plenty of water, and I walk a lot. They all help make any disease you do have much easier to bear. At least, that has been my experience. Melwyn.

R
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
Hi Melwyn!

That's great you're better! Congratulations. It's encouraging when people take the initiative to help themselves. I'm a firm believer in that.

Those are great ideas! Keep up the good work, and thanks for posting on the Cancer site forum, because you will help others to know that they can benefit like you!

Rann Patterson, Editor
CANCER Website
CANCER Forum

R
R
By Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA) Treatment you can get freedom from cancer. By these new treatment options hold the promise of less pain, quicker recoveries and a better quality of life.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.