Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
elizabethgoss41, astrovalley, cory455, marger, simplicityshines
57415 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57416 Members
417 Forums
113479 Topics
805664 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 433
Beetlemess 151
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 128
Jana - Creativity Editor 115
Nancy Roussy 96
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 94
Mona - Astronomy 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Sandra Investing/HFinance 36
Dianne W - Editor 24
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#734017 - 12/26/11 12:00 AM Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

Interesting view point.

Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Twitter Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Facebook Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to MySpace Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Reddit
#766774 - 06/06/12 05:12 PM Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Encore DT Offline
Gecko

I know plenty of women who cannot be described as "soft and nurturing". For me it's a question of nature versus nurture, and not all women's upbringing is conducive to softness. Some are brought up with a focus to become strong, independent and take care of themselves in any situation. And the best part about it is that these women, contrary to what I hear many people say, are no worse than your soft and nurturing cliche types. After all, people are all different...

Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Twitter Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Facebook Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to MySpace Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? to Reddit
#767157 - 06/08/12 12:32 PM Re: Less-Than-Soft Women - Know Any? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
ShortStoriesWithNicole Offline
Amoeba

Loc: Georgia, USA
I'm soft and girly. I do traditional feminine activities (cook, bake, sew, crochet, paint, garden, church, etc.) but I will kick butt,too. A masculine armor will not help you. You can ask my son. To him I am at times a pure hell raiser! I think I acquired this skill because my mother was very submissive to the men in her life and they took full advantage of that. I can still hear my little girl voice vow not to let others trample me. I'm definitely out of the box when it comes to a feminine description.

Edited by ShortStoriesWithNicole (06/08/12 12:33 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Barbara - Women's Issues 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
facial hair
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
7 seconds ago
What Part of You Do You Love?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
6 minutes 47 seconds ago
Plastic Surgery & Perfection
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 04:32 PM
Caroline Herschel
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 02:04 PM
In what countries is surrogacy legal?
by stephenoneal28
Adoption
Today at 01:20 PM
Fall Fun Word Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Investing
Today at 12:23 PM
Use Water to reduce wrinkles
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 12:05 PM
What do you Have for Breakfast?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 11:45 AM
Photos to Replicate Paintings
Photography
Today at 10:46 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
Yoga
Today at 10:38 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.