Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mxvjjet00, sophaylavender, titianfire, kitchenvibe, Sandra Gail
56988 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56989 Members
417 Forums
112494 Topics
795098 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 723
Beetlemess 710
Karm - SW USA Editor 285
Nancy Roussy 175
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 125
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Linu 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#695652 - 06/15/11 01:55 PM What Yoga did you Do Today?
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Since returning from Kripalu I have a fresh, renewed appreciation for how good my body feels after doing yoga. I will aim for a daily routine.

So far I'm doing well. The weather is cooperating so I did about an hour of yoga each morning on my back porch in the sun. The birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, and I feel so much better!

My leg muscles are fairly tight right now - I can barely go back into a hurdler's stretch - so that is something I'm working on.

Add What Yoga did you Do Today? to Twitter Add What Yoga did you Do Today? to Facebook Add What Yoga did you Do Today? to MySpace Add What Yoga did you Do Today? to Del.icio.us Digg What Yoga did you Do Today? Add What Yoga did you Do Today? to Yahoo My Web Add What Yoga did you Do Today? to Google Bookmarks Add What Yoga did you Do Today? to Stumbleupon Add What Yoga did you Do Today? to Reddit
#695653 - 06/15/11 02:18 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
ExerciseEditor Offline
Elephant

I did a flow practice with all types of sun salutations last Friday. Monday I did a chakra yoga practice with tons of emphasis on earth, air, heart (root, navel, heart).

Yesterday I got to practice with a client. We did seated poses to open up the hips at the very end of her workout. About 10 min. I had worked out earlier in the day so this felt really good.

I've tried practicing daily but have found that my body needs other types of exercise to stay happy, burn fat, build strength, boost endurance, and be healthy.

I've settled into 3 x a week practice and that seems to works for me.

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Reddit
#696051 - 06/17/11 05:58 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: ExerciseEditor]
BellaOnline Editor

I've done about an hour of yoga each morning and today I also did my hour class in the afternoon which I have once a week. So I think I had two hours today! My spine is already feeling much better, and I'm doing better with my hurdler's stretch. I'm always surprised how quickly yoga can help out.

Monica - I agree that I don't think of yoga as a "replacement" for running or walking or aerobic - to me they're all different components of overall health. I am very eager for my boyfriend to finish using my PS2 monitor so I can hook up my dance-dance-revolution set again and get back to my dancing! I love doing that.

Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Reddit
#698454 - 06/28/11 07:06 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
kelly0403 Offline

I practiced surya-namaskar

#698967 - 06/30/11 12:49 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: kelly0403]
BellaOnline Editor

Dear Kelly -

I had to look that up, I didn't know its proper name! So you did a sun salutation today? What are the steps in the one you do?

#699014 - 06/30/11 05:49 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
kelly0403 Offline

i practiced surya-namaskar today

#699027 - 06/30/11 09:00 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: kelly0403]
Astera Offline
Jellyfish

Jffice Yoga I did today.

#700251 - 07/06/11 01:38 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Astera]
BellaOnline Editor

Dear Astera -

What is Jffice Yoga?

Today I did an hour of yoga in the morning on my back porch. Then in the evening I went to my gentle yoga class. It was quite nice.

#700668 - 07/08/11 12:36 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Today I had a lunch appointment so I could only do a half hour of morning but then I had a full hour class so that was lovely outside in a gazebo.

#702710 - 07/20/11 11:14 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
kelly0403 Offline

I am practicing prenatal yoga workouts for my healthy pregnancy. BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Edited by kelly0403 (07/20/11 11:19 AM)

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Russia - the hope of the World
by VestnikRA
Russian Culture
Sharing ancient wizdom and inspiration
by VestnikRA
Spirituality
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Low Carb Book Covers - Need Help
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
07:36 AM
New game
by Rosie 66
History
05:40 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
05:24 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
05:17 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
01:18 AM
Gelato or Ice Cream?
by Cinzia - Italian Food
Italian Food
12:38 AM
Using Lip Liner and Lipstick
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
11:16 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.