Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#694892 06/12/11 09:28 AM
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Everyone:

Personally I BELIEVE helping MYSELF rather than "sit around" either complaining or not doing anything about ISSUES that are affecting me.

Outsourcing has been going on way before the "recession" hit us, but I guess it took the recession for folks to finally realize that we are LOSING our income to overseas!!! EVERY day families with kids (all ages) are being put out on the streets = shelters already full or closed down due to lack of funding or donations.

The recession has affected EVERYONE even the White House(lol).

Oh, on that subject of the HUGE White House bill, I am so over folks protecting whatever President happens to be in it saying they are paid! Okay, GREAT, but how about "downsizing" = does he or she and family NEED all that space?

I rather the White House "downsize" versus closing down our government so that folks cannot get their social security checks or unemployment checks.

Okay, enough ranting - now on to some possible solutions.

Are you a member of some organization that is fighting this ISSUE?

I was thinking about posting some ways for INDIVIDUALS to start fighting on their own and of course open to joining others.

Looking forward to US getting back our income...

Did you lose your income source to "outsourcing" or have strong feelings about the subject?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 06/12/11 09:28 AM
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Personally, YES. My experience has been in "Office Support" and at age "soon to be 53" I have found that the vacancies and freelancing has decreased.

But not to give up - I have learn't to "reinvent" myself and now do whatever comes my way and been able to keep a roof over my head, learn NEW things and ENJOY the adventure in the process = keeps me YOUNG wink

Now your turn...

Thanks,

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.