Page 1 of 2 1 2
#693945 06/08/11 11:37 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
This is one of my favorite shows.

Mary McCormick plays a US Marshall. I know I've seen her in other movies, but I can't think of what. I think she was in one with David Spade... Dicky Roberts - Child Star, or something like that.

This show is a really good fit for her. I like her cutie-pie co-star too.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Koala
Koala
J
This is one of our favorite shows too! It's really well written and I love Mary's character. Some of her lines are classic!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I think so too Joan!!! I love at the end when she gives her commentary. One time she said something about words and wishes... I was so inspired I wrote a song called Words and Wishes!!

Have you been watching it this season? I just ask cuz I don't want to make a comment and spoil anything wink

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I watch this and enjoy it a lot. I like that Marshall does origami smile

I think it's fair to post information about the latest season, hopefully someone coming into this thread will know it's about the show and expect us to talk about it!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Okay, Lisa, so I'll talk about it LOL!!!

I was very surprised that they have Mary pregnant on the show. It's pretty obvious that she's pregnant in real life, but I was always hoping that she and Marshall would get together!!

When she got shot he was so devastated! I just KNEW he had deeper feelings than friendship for her. And remember how he'd glare at her engagement ring.

Deanna Joseph

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
I'm hoping for a Marshall connection too... but typically when a show crosses that line, it takes something away from the tension that makes me enjoy it. So, I'm holding out hope for an EVENTUAL connection... just like I am for NCIS' Tony & Ziva. I just hope they give me a few episodes to enjoy the relationship before the series ends.... I hate when they finally get the couple together in the last episode. Seems a little mean. :-)

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Wow I had no idea the actress was pregnant in real life - I thought they were doing it with makeup and pillows and such smile Ooops! And here I was grumpy that they and Bones were both doing the exact same plot twist and bugging me with it.

I suppose while it's easy to make a non-pregnant woman look pregnant for TV, it's harder for them to make a pregnant actress look non-pregnant so they were sort of stuck when she got pregnant.

Low Carb Forum
J
Koala
Koala
J
I read that the actress who plays Mary went to the powers that be on the show and talked about having Mary pregnant vs trying to hide it. They decided with Mary's personality, it would be interesting to see how she reacted to all of the pregnancy issues.

I like her and Marshall better as friends. I think it ruins it when they bring romance into it. With Bones, where will they go from here now that she's pregnant, etc.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
This is one of those classic things. I used to love Scarecrow and Mrs. King which had one of those closet-love relationships. It was great while the tension was there, and once it was gone the show fizzled.

The same with Alias. I loved it while they were hiding their love - and when they finally were able to reveal it, it lost its spark.

But how long can one reasonably keep things "in tension" in a show?

Low Carb Forum
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I heard this is the final season. I'm just starting to catch up on this show via on-demand (as well as a few others). Too bad, it really was a good show when I was able to catch it!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.