Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
There's a new article on the Business Coach site:
Using Social Media Effectively

If you are not using the Internet to promote yourself, your business and your causes then you are missing a huge marketing opportunity. Social media has revolutionized how a business reaches their target market. Are you using social media effectively? I�ll show you how in this video and article.

Here is a link to go to the article:
Using Social Media Effectively

For Business Coach Newsletter subscribers, here is the answer to our fun Pearl of Wisdom question of the week:

c. 1995

If you'd like to participate in our weekly newsletter fun quiz and be the first to know of the latest Business Coach articles there is a subscribe button on each Business Coach page and also in my signature below.

Thank you for participating in this forum!

~Sharon

Sharon Michaels, Business Coach Editor
"Empowering and mentoring women entrepreneurs to greater personal and professional success."

Here's a direct link to the BellaOnline Business Coach site
The Business Coach Site

I'm so proud to share my new Women Enjoying Success site
WomenEnjoyingSuccess.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Anyone market their business on social media? Any tips for us?

~Sharon

Sharon Michaels, Business Coach Editor
"Empowering and mentoring women entrepreneurs to greater personal and professional success."

Here's a direct link to the BellaOnline Business Coach site
The Business Coach Site

I'm so proud to share my new Women Enjoying Success site
WomenEnjoyingSuccess.com
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I make sure I list all of the other sites I can be found on within each site. A where to find Animal Life on the web. I spend time in each online community interacting with people. This increases exposure and subsequently increases traffic. To promote Animal Life at BellaOnline I can be found in the following communities where all roads lead back to my BellaOnline site.

Animal Life on Facebook

Animal Life on Twitter

I have Twitter and FB post automatically to MySpace www.myspace.com/566416922

Animal Life on WordPress

Editor's page on StumbleUpon www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/debduxbury/

Editor's page on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/pub/deb-duxbury/34/5ab/211

News listings on the Care2 Network and again listed in comment area on my Care2 profile.

I really enjoy the Care2 site. Not only does it drive traffic back to BellaOnline, it allows people who comment on the articles in the Care2 system to earn credits towards there favorite charities. In my eyes that's a big win/win. I'd recommend checking it out.

In addition to listing each site at each location I include links to Animal Life Forum and remind people to sign up for our newsletter. I also include social media links in weekly newsletter so people can stay connected.

The downside as far as I can see is the amount of time it takes to get setup. However, once that's accomplished it's pretty easy to maintain. The other snag is the capped number of allowable links some sites have. Though, I find ways around that too. smile

Be sure to stop by any of my social network sites and friend/add me. I'd love the company and enjoy supporting other people's efforts. If anybody has any other social networking sites that they believe are beneficial I'd love to hear about them.

I look forward to reading your comments.

The evolution of humankind can be measured by how its animals are treated.

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Deb,

GREAT information! I looked at the Care2 site but I didn't see a category where I could include the Freebies site. lol

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hey Maria,

Submit your article:

Go to "Causes and News" Button on top left. Scroll down to "Submit a Story" and click on it.

Fill out your link information. For tags I copy the tags I've already listed in BellaOnline for the article. If you want to put it into a Category I would suggest "Society and Culture," "Green Living," or "Offbeat" for your generic deals.

The really neat thing is say you are running freebies on bandages then you would add that to "Health and Wellness" area. Your subject is quite a bit more diverse than the norm, which means you expose yourself to a larger cross-section of readers.

When people start to add you be sure to send out a weekly blast with the Care2 link to your article. This allows people to comment and collect credits and drives them to BellaOnline to read your article.

I think you would shine in the Care2 Network. Let me know if you decide to join and I'll be sure to add you. I hope this information proves helpful. smile

I look forward to reading your comments.

The evolution of humankind can be measured by how its animals are treated.

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.