logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: JOY ( Self Development )

�100% recall�? Wow, can that actually be measured scientifically? I am now picturing dogs on Games Shows being used by their owners to recall what they saw on the 'moving belt' some minutes ago! (JOY)

hehe 100% recall (in doggy terms) means that they ALWAYS return, every single time when you call their name and tell them to 'come here,' no matter how far away they are, off leash, on leash, outside or with a thousand distractions.

Oh if only it were the other meaning!! I'd never lose my keys again!!
"I lost my keys--Muggle where are my keys? point them out girl! good dog!" lmao

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I used to often change it so I had more than twenty before losing everything in a fire. I bought a cheap one to start then I got another cheap but better looking one that I stayed with for about one year (that 1 did not have a wallet like the previous 1). The one I have now looks good but I hate it and the wallet too, I will change both (they keyring too) when I will change my email either this month or next month.

In my purses I have a wallet, a keyring with my keys, my bank book, cell phone, tissues and a small mirror. Now I also carry a pen, a small agenda and wet wipes.

I hate huge handbags but it cannot be too small because of the things I want to have with me.

N
N
I forgot to mention that I always go out with sunglasses on because I don't want anything to happen to my eyes, I started a few months ago putting it in something instead of putting it on my head or holding it in my hands or just putting it like that in my purses.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
In my Messenger bag I have my debit and credit cards in one plastic sleeve. In a pocket I have all current coupons such as those for JoAnn, Michael's and Hobby Lobby. I carry no makeup as I wear none. My face makeup is all tattooed on. There are pens, pencils, erasers. There's room enough for me to carry my folders to meetings and books for classes I take. If I'm working on a craft project, I have that in a large gallon plastic bag. So right now there is a small knitting look with a scarf strung on it. Also n the bag is a very small pair of scissors and the knitting loom tool along with a ball of yarn. There's also a small sudoku puzzle book. And a coin purse made from a baby sock filled with change.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/08/24 09:46 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.